Accepted admin application Server Deathrun #09 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Your name and/or nickname
Solar

Your age
Above the required age

Who gave you permission to apply?
Adoruby

Your Steam32 ID
Steam: STEAM_0:1:56821938

Your general online times and your timezone
I usually play from 11pm to 9am during the week and on the weekend I normaly would play around 11pm to 3pm. Usualy then the server quites down too.
My timezone is UTC+1 Central European Time

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
You can find me always on #09 Deathrun cause i spend the most time on that server but i wouldn't mind checking out calls from others servers too.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes i have a microphone i use it sometimes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have never been an admin or Moderator.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No But im willing to put my best effort into learning it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have played a real good amouth of time on the server to know and understands the basics and rules on the server and would like to apply. I see more rulebreakers come on early in the day or midday which i of course report on the forum but seeying as the admins mostly come on in the evening i could fill the gap in the morning and midday to catch the rulebreakers. I work the nightshift (8am till 6pm) and have time to play the game till the evening until an other admin comes online and can take over. That way there will be less people who need to be reported and people might enjoy the game more peacefully.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Before giving a ban I would warn the player(s) twice before giving the punishment

Racism, Toxic, and Micspam, chatspam will be given an gag/mute with the following time:
  1. 360 minutes | 6h
  2. 720 minutes | 12h
  3. 1800 minutes | 30h
  4. 4320 minutes | 3d
  5. 10080 minutes | 7d
  6. 99999 minutes | Asking a full admin for perman
Delaying, Exploiting, Favouring will be given an ban with the following time:
  1. 240 minutes | 4h
  2. 480 minutes | 8h
  3. 1400 minutes | 24h
  4. 4320 minutes | 3d
  5. 10080 minutes | 7d
  6. 99999 minutes | Asking a full admin for perman
Inappropriate sprays/ Objectors

Rulebreaker will be warned /informed and kicked with the request to change set spray to something appropriate (also remove his/her spray if possible)
If the person did not oblige or yust ignores it he/she wil be punished with a sprayban

Cheating

There is no excuse for cheating, punishment of 99999 minutes and asking a full admin for permaban

This is my only Ban i found on myself i hope i didnt miss anything else :)

Thank you for your time.
Have a great day :D
Solar

Hello Solar,
It's good to see that you have finally decided to apply for Deathrun as you have mentioned it to me a couple of times.
I dont see a reason why we should decline you, your sessions look solid, you warn other players not to break the rules and report them when they do.
Despite our current size we do experience a lack of moderation in the early morning and afternoon which you would fill perfectly, therefore for me its a +1

App looks good, so is pretty much everything. I don't have much to add to what Furken said so ye.
+1

• Friendly
Reactions: Solar
Hoiiiii
I don't think I have to add anything more, noice app and kewl player, you'd be a good addition +1

• Friendly
I don't see anything wrong in the app nor with the applicant, +1

• Friendly
I believe I have all the feedback needed, as the others tagged are not active enough to give feedback. Would prefer more feedback though than a small sentence, but thankfully I've seen you myself to know what you are like. So I'll be closing this up for under review!

Any questions or incoming inactivity, please let me know. Good luck ::):

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread