Status
Not open for further replies.

BadOwO

Banned
Your name and / or nickname.
My name is Bad, and my nickname is Bad ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your age -
Im 49 years old.

Who gave you permission to apply?
No one I just wanted to apply, my dream is to ruin peoples lives in dodgeball, like how my family is strict to me.

Your steam32 : [U:1:209667418]

Your general Online times and your timezone
Well Ill be one at around 2pm unless you want me on forever :) EST time, boom.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes I have a microphone but i am currently muted because I cant go back opn the server, I dunno why but but like. I HAVE EXPERIENCE on panda.

What Panda community servers do you usually Play on?
Mostky Dodgbeball on TX or NY cause like why not dodgeball best game. Played the gamemode a lot so im pretty gucci at the gamemode.

Do you have experience with administrating with sourcemod?
uh yes I had a group of friends that made a server and they made me an admin on mineplex.

Why should we choose you?
Because I play a lot of dodgeball, Ive been banned 7 times and I have a lot of exprience like i said, esketit.

What will you do as admin?
Being strict to every person that dont follow the rules cause my guy I GOTCHU people get offended easily zzz.

As Punishments=
Spam in chatt = 1stwarning. 2st gag 30min+warning. 3st gag 120min. 4st 240min. 5 600min. 6st perma gag.
Spam in voicechatt would be about the same as in chatt.
Racists, 1st warning. 2st gag/mute 200 min. 3st 400min gag/mute 4st perma gag/mute.
Hackers? Perma ban. (If im not sure i would get another admin on the server and talk about it). That's about it.
Stealing : boom slay.

Uh yuh hopefully ill be accepted ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Last edited:
+1 Best player, I've read this over 3 times, and I have a strong belief that'd he/she would be a great admin, in fact probably one of the best, panda needs this user in the community, he/she is just an icon, one of the biggest role models you'll find on the inter web. :)

I'm sorry, but what the fuck. Everyone who commented except treshh just joined today. I am assuming these are accounts made by the applicant to "be accepted".

The application is also a joke. If you want to shit post, do it in the Off Topic part of the forums.

The posts made by the eleged "fake accounts" have a different style in talking. I do not believe these are fake accounts.

• Informative
  • Dislike
Reactions: krown and BadOwO
I'm sorry, but what the fuck. Everyone who commented except treshh just joined today. I am assuming these are accounts made by the applicant to "be accepted".

The application is also a joke. If you want to shit post, do it in the Off Topic part of the forums.
U think this is a joke?

• Funny
  • Optimistic
Reactions: krown and treshh
U think this is a joke?
Yes.

Who gave you permission to apply?
No one I just wanted to apply, my dream is to ruin peoples lives in dodgeball, like how my family is strict to me.
Do you have experience with administrating with sourcemod?
uh yes I had a group of friends that made a server and they made me an admin on mineplex.

Why should we choose you?
Because I play a lot of dodgeball, Ive been banned 7 times and I have a lot of exprience like i said, esketit.

What will you do as admin?
Being strict to every person that dont follow the rules cause my guy I GOTCHU people get offended easily zzz.

Yes I have a microphone but i am currently muted because I cant go back opn the server, I dunno why but but like. I HAVE EXPERIENCE on panda.

• Creative
Reactions: treshh
"declined due to applicant being salty about appeal"

• Agree
Reactions: Geronimo
+1 on my end, I believe he would be a good admin.

+1 very responsible person

+1 been playing db with bad for a while

+1 Best player, I've read this over 3 times, and I have a strong belief that'd he/she would be a great admin, in fact probably one of the best, panda needs this user in the community, he/she is just an icon, one of the biggest role models you'll find on the inter web. :)

Thank you for adding so much to this application by not naming any possible problems there could possibly be had with this applicant.
Gonna leave it to admins to decide further on this but here is gameme with an amazing 0% online time https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2641016

Thank you for adding so much to this application by not naming any possible problems there could possibly be had with this applicant.
Gonna leave it to admins to decide further on this but here is gameme with an amazing 0% online time https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2641016
oh boi im tottatly giving a +1, because users no one knows about gave him a +1 count towards admins oppinions on the player.
SARCASM INTESIFIES

Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread