Declined Admin Application on Trade#25 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxxy

Donator
Name:Ingame im called Waxxy, in real life Dominik.

Steam2 ID :STEAM_0:1:183753171

Online Times and timezone: I am online from 2am to 8-10pm every day but on Tuesday no.
My time zone is UTC+1:00
Do you have microphone?:Yes i do but it has bad sound so im not using it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod:I was admin on another games but not TF2.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:I play everyday on Trade#25 usually 8
hours almost everyday.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I never had experience with
SourceMod, i'll be glad to learn it.
Why should we choose you?: I play on your server everyday 8 hours, and how i see all the
cheater's, micspammer's,chatspammer's... I want to help your
community make better.

What will you do as Admin?: I'll teach them what they doing wrong and give them warning about
what are they doing wrong.I should mute micspammers and chatsp
ammers and ban cheaters.I give an warning to insulters and if they
dont understand me then i will kick them.If they will be offensive th
en i ban them like for 30 mins to get fresh mind.

So i hope i'll get an admin application because i really enjoy your servers.

TL;DR - App is flawed, expand last section. Player enforces rules and is generally helpful to both players and admins. +1

I really didn't expect you to make an application Waxxy, but here we are!

Waxxy, like many others, is a regular on the trade server. He knows the rules and isn't afraid of enforcing them, neither is he afraid of helping players.

On another note, the applications is a little bit short and has quite a few grammatical errors in it. But I don't feel like it should ruin Waxxy's application just because it's very flawed. Though, I do think the "What will you do as Admin" section could be expanded a little bit to include server-specific rules.

But aside from that, I think overall he could be a good addition to the Trade team. +1

He/she has passed all the requirements.

@Clarence

Please give a feedback on this app. You have aleast 1 Week. Other Admins can also give a feedback on this app too. If you know him/her.

Thank you.

maybe not on the panda servers but i looked at his profile and says he had a vac ban 82 days ago
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198327772071
not sure if it does something but i can say this only

also. it looks pretty rushed and i want to know more about the ban lenghts for example
hacks: perma lenght
mic spam: 60 min after that 120 and then 240 min and then perma
Text spam: etc……
ill say it again
its only for an example

Hey its me again. Is it a big problem to have VAC and be an admin on tf2 server?
I never used hacks or anything like that i just downloaded mods to look the csgo graphics better and i thought im going to get kicked but it banned me.I bought my new graphics card so i wanted to test it in something other.I posted an email on Valve support about that ban and sended file with those game-changing graphics files. Its like 1 month so im waiting on answer. If anyone wants to explain, just add me on steam or just reply on this.

As long as you can explain it and it isn't tf2, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Care to give us info @Kevin and @Stabbin?
According to Waxxy, Kevin told him that he will be an admin in 1 month because he has passed all requirements and that Stabbin told him about his application in-game while Stabbin and Kevin have not even set eyes on the application according to this
I don't know what you said Stabbin, Kevin and Da Random but he is going on about how he WILL be admin in a months time..to be honest i would like to know what you said to Waxxy to make him think he will be admin

83gx.jpg

9il4.jpg

Also Kevin care to elaborate on this please?

adrh.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
what a bullshit i never said to him that i make him admin in a month nor did he wrote to me about it 3 days ago.

application declined therefore.

tchb.png

EDIT: added chatlog where i apparently said i make him admin (not)..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread