Declined Admin Application - Oliver (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname: oliver (steam+irl, i change steam names often though)/morphitsu (when usernames are character-specific and oliver is taken)

- Your age: 17

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:102292871

- Your general online times and your timezone: GMT+1 (U.K)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for: 193.192.59.191:27105 (#10, Hightower tdm) 193.192.59.191:27065 (#6, Hightower tdm)

- Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report: Yes, but i will primarily focus on Hightower

- Do you have a microphone: Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Moderator for a community that, to my knowledge, has been disbanded (Festive Community)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod: Vaguely, rarely used when i was an admin for Festive Community but as mentioned, i quickly resigned. Judging by the tutorials on the web, SourceMod seems relatively easy to learn, especially for the limited tools i'll need for Hightower.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I am a regular of both servers (around 16,000 points on each), with 3k hours in the game (roughly 2k-2.5k in-game, i often leave the game open by accident due to it not being very resource demanding)

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job: jagredish.budhapest48 trying to tell XXXGodKillerXXX that he's using wallhacks and both of them getting into an hour long argument has become tiresome recently, to both me and the people i play with, the troubles on these couple of servers that i frequent are not particularly disruptive to gameplay (of course there's the odd aimbotter that plays, as well as a specific guy who keeps coming on that nobody seems to be dealing with, which will be dealt with as soon as remember to record a demo of the guy, but that's a separate issue), but they still disrupt the generally enjoyable experience of the servers nonetheless. Petty squabbles will be swiftly dealt with. I also have a particularly good eye for people using software to cheat, which admins on other communities tend to miss, or completely disagree with entirely, until a more experienced admin comes along and proves them wrong.

forgot to add online times, for the next month i'm able to moderate pretty much every day from 8am-8pm (all day) until i start my new job

fairs, mb, they're the exact same server in every way but name so i thought it'd be a joint connection time kinda thing

• Optimistic
Reactions: Bass
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread