Declined Admin Application: Luigi123 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi123

Banned
- Your name and/or nickname: - \/G - Luigi123

- Your age: 17

- Who gave you permission to apply?: Saw that there were some available spots for USA Dodgeball so I feel I can help out!

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:51293707

- Your general online times and your timezone:

1. Monday- Friday 7:30PM CDT - 8:15PM CDT

2. Saturday - Sunday 6:30PM CDT - 7:30PM. CDT

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?: I’m applying on USA Dodgeball Server.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but i don’t use it a lot.

- Your previous experience as a Admin or Moderator: I was an Admin on Fortress of Gamers for three months and Vgamers for one month. I have Admin experience for Dodgeball.

- Do you have a experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I have an experience with SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:

Hello,

Before you start reading my reason, I was demoted from admin here for not slaying, identifying stealers and making numerous bans and etc, however I decided to still to play on Dodgeball here and learn how to identify stealers and blockers, I have improved because of this and was contacting Asuna because of the stealers and I wish to be back on the team because of my improvement.

My name is Luigi123, I have a steam level of 10. I am a fellow member of Panda Community. I joined Panda on May 01, 2015. When I first came to an Panda server, I happen to enjoy and also wanting to play it over and over. USA Dodgeball was the server I liked the most and I also go on it a lot, mostly everyday.

The reason I am applying for admin is to support and also help in various server situations and overall the community. I can help deal with hackers, spammers and etc. If I see someone spamming or hacking, I can help by reporting him or her or telling him or her to stop. For hackers, I would report and spammers, I would tell them to stop or a mute or a gag will be made. I find on USA Dodgeball a lot of spammers and Hackers. The admins on USA Dodgeball are doing a phenomenal job, but when trouble happens, they are not on to help the people on USA Dodgeball. I know we can contact them, but since I am on a lot, I am able to take on the situation and solve it easy and quick. I am a quick learner so anything you teach me about the admin rules shouldn’t be a problem.

I think I would be a good part of the USA Dodgeball admin team and also be a good helpful admin on USA Dodgeball. Thanks for your time and also reading this, I really appreciate it.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job:

1. Stealing Rockets: Slay and 3 warnings. After 3 warnings, they will be banned for 3 hours.

2. Blocking: Slap/slay 3 warnings. After 3 warnings, they will be banned for 3 hours.

3. Mic Spam: 1 warning. After 1 warning, they will be mute for 3 hours.

4. Spam in Chat: 1 warning. After 1 warning, they will be gag for 3 hours.

5. Inappropiate Spay: Take a Screenshot of their inappropiate spray. After I took a Screenshot of their inappropiate spray, they will be banned for 3 hours then i’ll post it on the comments and i’ll remove the spray.

7. AFK: If they’re being AFK for 5 mins, they will get kick out of the server so other players can join.

8. Offensive Chat: Take a Screenshot of their Chat. After I took a Screenshot of their chat, they will be banned for 3 hours and i’ll post it on the comments.

9. Hacking: I’ll recorded a demo then after I record a demo, they will be banned for permanent then i’ll post it on the comments of the time being record and the date and uploaded the demo on their ban Details.

10. Abusing CallAdmin system: 1 warning then after 1 warning, i’ll take a Screenshot of the Report then they will be banned for 3 hours and i’ll post it on the comments.

11. Empty Name: 1 warning then after 1 warning, they will be ban for 3 hours.

Reactions: Deep
Before I share my personal experiences with Luigi, I'd like to clarify that I'm aware I have no standing, in whether I support him or not.

Luigi's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. When I first met him, I thought he was nice, too nice. His hospitality reached to the point where I thought it was just part of a disingenuous act; however, this wasn't the case. He's just a genuinely nice guy. Whereas a lot of players only talk to their friends, Luigi talks to everyone. He compliments, encourages and teaches players from right to wrong. Although he may not slay or ban players as much as other admins do, he's always enforcing the rules of the server. The only thing I'm concerned about is how he approaches certain situations. When there was a hacking incident, it appeared like he didn't know how to approach it, and acted out of impulse. This is understandable because it may have been his first experience with hackers, and the situation was an overall conflicting mess.

That's all I really have to say, good luck man!

Before I share my personal experiences with Luigi, I'd like to clarify that I'm aware I have no standing, in whether I support him or not.

Luigi's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. When I first met him, I thought he was nice, too nice. His hospitality reached to the point where I thought it was just part of a disingenuous act; however, this wasn't the case. He's just a genuinely nice guy. Whereas a lot of players only talk to their friends, Luigi talks to everyone. He compliments, encourages and teaches players from right to wrong. Although he may not slay or ban players as much as other admins do, he's always enforcing the rules of the server. The only thing I'm concerned about is how he approaches certain situations. When there was a hacking incident, it appeared like he didn't know how to approach it, and acted out of impulse. This is understandable because it may have been his first experience with hackers, and the situation was an overall conflicting mess.

That's all I really have to say, good luck man!

Thanks for your feedback Cry.

just letting you know that your app is under review.
pls allow me up to 48h to respond towards it.

Reactions: Luigi123
Hello there. Unfortunately the decision on your application is to decline.

Due to your previous position here, your activity as an admin to do your duty was not seen as fit to be considered admin material and this presences still looms. Though your application looks well presented, your sessions are not seen as active enough for the servers needs, especially with the USA DB staff looking strong with numbers you have to be pretty impressive with sessions. Also, don't take this the wrong way, but since your administration with another gaming server community you won't be giving panda community 100% of your efforts and it clearly shows with your sessions. Though not particularly bad sessions, no improvement has been seen on commitment to administrating the servers.

Thank you for the application. You can reapply within one month. 08 / 08 / 16.

• Agree
Reactions: Luigi123
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread