Declined Admin Application: LILIT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Rize| ¤ LIlIT ¤

- Your name and/or nickname: LILIT: Wout IRL

- Your age: 16 years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread): I'm 16 years old.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional): [U:1:127182586]

- Your general online times and your timezone: Mostly when I wake up around 10:00 until 12:00, sometimes from 13:00-18:00 and before I go to sleep from 20:00-23:00.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? : I am mostly on #4 dodgeball, #29 dodgeball and #5 VSH: I would like to apply on #4 dodgeball.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): I do have a mic but I don't use it often... I would use it if it is really necessary.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I have not had experience as an Admin or Moderator but I would really like to be one and would try my hardest to be a good Admin!

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? I have not.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Because I hate it when people don't live by the rules... I am very active on the servers and play on them very actively. When I am online I often see people who don't look at the server rules and I can't do anything about it but to call an admin... So I wanna change that and try my hardest to be a good admin.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: I won't punish people to quick! I will always warn them first if they are not living by the rules. If they still wouldn't listen I would give them a gag, mute or maybe kick them. If they really go to far I would give them a ban for a short period.

• Funny
Reactions: Bass
  • Informative
Reactions: Bass
I do... Alot, so it is strange I haven't seen you yet.
O'really?

Looking at the app and your previous app, it seems you have not learned anything from the feedback you have gotten. Heck, you even forgot to add the correct SteamID which you did in your previous admin app.

Didn't correct previous mistakes and the sessions are bad -1

I haven't been able to play recently on the db servers, but I have never seen you before just like neo. Your app has very little effort or information and is incorrect as bab says. -1

I suggest you to rework your application and other than that you have a huge jump of 2 months in the sessions from May to July so -1 until they gets better.

Declined

Due to for been inactive.

You may re-apply again in one month once you fix that.

September 08, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread