Invalid Admin Application - KaptainProdex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

My nickname is KaptainProdex (real name Flo) and I'm currently 18 years old.
I live in Germany and would like to apply for the #13 Freak Fortress admin job.

I have already gain some experience in server development / hosting. I hosted my own server community from 2011 since 2015. The community was called Flo's Server if anybody maybe saw some servers in the past. At the very end I had like 11 servers hosted and supported in Germany and EU including one very popular Freak Fortress 2 server.

So I have a good SourceMod and admin / mod knowledge.

Why you should choose me?
Well as you just read I have much experience with being an admin and I think I would bring some fresh air for the Freak Fortress 2 server / community.

How I would do my job?
I would watch out for rule breakers and would choose the right punishment. Ban everyone is obviously a bad idea and just asking to stop by chat is not helpful either, so I think I would go the middle way. Mute voice spammer, chat-ban players who insult other, kick general rulebreaker after asking politely in chat or by voice chat to stop, ban hackers and ban people who don't want to learn from their mistakes.

Of course I also would be active in the forums.
And: yes, I have a microphone by the way :)

I look forward to become an answer soon.

ID32: STEAM_0:0:57010848
ID64: 76561198074287424
[D3: [U:1:114021696]
Privacy: Public
Date Created: October 26th, 2012
VAC Status: Not Banned
Trade Status: Not Banned
Steamrep Status: Normal

--------------------------------
~ KaptainProdex

For some reason I can't edit my post and delete that crappy color rgb sh**t. So...
Here my missing info:
*Admin Edit* I've removed the text formatting in the op.

Hi!
How I would do my job?
I would watch out for rule breakers and would choose the right punishment. Ban everyone is obviously a bad idea and just asking to stop by chat is not helpful either, so I think I would go the middle way. Mute voice spammer, chat-ban players who insult other, kick general rulebreaker after asking politely in chat or by voice chat to stop, ban hackers and ban people who don't want to learn from their mistakes.
Could you pls add more Details like, how long would you mute/gag the player's and when would you ban someone and when do you perm. ban etc.
It's not realy clear in my eyes.

How long? Well I would mute / gag players for the rest of the map time so that they get unmuted on the new map and if they still don't stop I would go higher like 1 or 2 hours and after that 1 day, 2 days ect.

For bans I would ban a hacker perm. and general rule breaker who have already got a kick some hours or 1 day.

BTW i think you dont have enought time on our server's to apply for admin
Well if you think I cannot be a good admin because of my weak playtime thats your opinion.
I don't think that would be a huge problem. Sure, for people who don't have any knowledge this rule is OK.

• Dislike
Reactions: EvoWarrior5
You do not have the minimum playtime needed to become an Admin. Your current playtime is:
02:09:42 hours

You may reapply whenever you meet the minimum 72 hour requirement.

~Closed~

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: DrunkDoc and XenoX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread