Invalid Admin Application from Salt Farm™ | Flex Master™ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coal

Member Name Salt Farm™ | Flex Master™

Whats your name and/or nickname?
Gelo C

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
N/A

What is your Steam ID 32?
STEAM_0:1:156990674

What are your general online times and your timezone?
Eastern Standard time zone.
3 PM - 11 PM weekdays
10AM- 10 PM weekends

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
Server Name : Panda- Community .com NY | Jailbreak
Sever IP Adress: 70.42.74.221:27015

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
I was a admin for my friend's Mario Kart sever until it shut down I was technically the co- founder. I got on when an admin was called and helped resolve issues. Whether it be mic spammers, hackers or people just flat out annoying. I mostly issued temporary bans to those who fell under the categories.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am patient, kind, I love to keep the community safe, fair, and most of all playful. I want to enforce rules people don't understand. I have read all of the rules for jailbreak and want to make sure they aren't accidentally or purposely broken. I have seen too much and I want to step up to put an end to all of it.

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
If I saw a micspammer I would mute/ gag them
If I saw a freekiller I would keep them off of blue
If I saw scammers or hackers I would ban them until further notice
If I would never take someone side over others I would investigate first and never jump to conclusions

Im really excited to play on the severs even if I'm not an admin I just want the severs to get cleaned up

Alright so this app looks like it was written up in about 3 minutes (It looks rushed as hell), obvious statement out of the way.
GAMEME profile.
You have 4 hours 39 minutes connected, which is not nearly enough to even apply. I believe its like 72 hours (Someone correct me on that).

On top of that, I have never seen your name or hear/see you communicate unless you're lurking when you're on the entire time :kappa:

I'm not a jail break admin, but I'll go ahead & say what needs to be said.
You need 3 days of playtime on the server, I believe.
& as stated above by Kyl3, this application looks like it has no effort put into it.
We'd like to see your policies & punishments.
For example, how long would you mute/gag them? What do you feel people need to do be punished?
Can you please put a detailed list writing out each rule with each punishment on your next application? You could try looking at some of the accepted applications as a guide.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure this application will be marked invalid due to the fact that you haven't reached the minimum amount of playtime on the server.

Invalid since you only have 4 hours 39 minutes of playtime. The minimum playtime required to apply for admin is 72 hours (3 days).

Feel free to reapply once you've reached the mentioned requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread