Declined Admin Application from |Rize| ¤ LIlIT ¤ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Rize| ¤ LIlIT ¤

Member Name |Rize| ¤ LIlIT ¤

Whats your name and/or nickname?
LILIT

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
no one

What is your Steam ID 32?
STEAM_0:0:63591293

What are your general online times and your timezone?
10AM-19PM

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
VSH

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
NO i don't

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I love playing on these servers and i always wanted to be admin

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
I will punish peaple that do things against the rules
And i won't punish peaple that don't

I would love to be admin!

Why is your age set to 25 if you're only 16 lul

VSH gameME profile / Chat / Sessions / Bans / Comms

You have the required amount of playtime, but your sessions show you've come back after god knows how long, trying to apply for admin.

Stabbin pointed out, in your previous application, that you ought to include your punishment policies - which is the most important part of your application IMO.

Uhm ye, Chaz took the words out of my mouth.

And could you please add proper punishments? Stabbin pointed that out on your previous application.

Neutral.

I'll just slap a -1 here as I highly doubt that you are fit to be an admin and your sessions are practically non-existent. And I don't know why the others are staying neutral.

• Agree
Reactions: Bass
Bad sessions and you didn't correct your previous mistake, have a -1.

To be honest, to me it seems like you're just trying to be admin and get powers, no matter what server. Since you can't go for db, you go for vsh.
Thats not true :( i love playing on the Panda Severs and ive been playing on them almost everytime i play tf2 i just really wanna be admin on one of the servers!

Ah yes, I remember you Bob the Builder.
What from what I remember, you were quite quiet and I haven't seen you for months.
Due to sessions and not seeing you on the server for a long time I still remain -1

Ah yes, I remember you Bob the Builder.
What from what I remember, you were quite quiet and I haven't seen you for months.
Due to sessions and not seeing you on the server for a long time I still remain -1
Ive been away for a while but now im going to be active again :)

Thats not true :( i love playing on the Panda Severs and ive been playing on them almost everytime i play tf2 i just really wanna be admin on one of the servers!

Saying this, you pretty much confirmed that you don't care what server it is, as long as you have admin. Klay summed it up pretty well saying that you couldn't get it on db so you changed it to vsh.

Ive been away for a while but now im going to be active again :)

IMO, you should have built up your sessions before applying. Since we cant see your previous sessions we cant see how long you have been gone.

• Agree
Reactions: Bass and Frosty
  • Agree
Reactions: iceviet
Your answer is here guys.

He/She only recently came back and then applied for VSH, for those confused on the hours and why you have never seen him/her.

I think what ice is pointing out here is that only a fraction of their time was spent on either the red or the blue team (30h or so) which means the rest of the 5 and a half days of connection time must've been in spectate.

• Agree
Reactions: iceviet
According to gameME it is, but to clear it up Madact let me know that there was supposedly some sort of reset / data loss with gameME which might explain the odd times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread