Invalid Admin Application from Pootis The Hoovy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pootis The Hoovy

Member Name Pootis The Hoovy

Whats your name and/or nickname?
pootis

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
no one gave me permission to apply

What is your Steam ID 32?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288502814/

What are your general online times and your timezone?
Panda-Community.com NY jailbreak also i be on random times also my timezone is Greenwich Mean Time Zone

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
jailbreak

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
i have no previous experiences as a admin or moderator

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
you should choose me because you have few admins for some servers like deathrun and jailbreak and since there are few admins to ban or gag misbehaving players

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
i will join a server if i must to ban or gag a misbehaving player and i will be loyal to all players and will follow all of the rules and will not gag or ban anyone without a good reason

if you have read this application i hope you have a great day or night

Reactions: ♦Na'Vi OrangeG♦
You were supposed to talk about punishments like lengths and different situations for different rules broken. Also that's not your steam id, that's your profile link. The actual application looks very short and don't really see much effort in it don't you agree? You ought to add more

Member Name Pootis The Hoovy

Whats your name and/or nickname?
pootis

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
no one gave me permission to apply

What is your Steam ID 32?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288502814/

What are your general online times and your timezone?
Panda-Community.com NY jailbreak also i be on random times also my timezone is Greenwich Mean Time Zone

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
jailbreak

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
i have no previous experiences as a admin or moderator

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
you should choose me because you have few admins for some servers like deathrun and jailbreak and since there are few admins to ban or gag misbehaving players

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
i will join a server if i must to ban or gag a misbehaving player and i will be loyal to all players and will follow all of the rules and will not gag or ban anyone without a good reason

if you have read this application i hope you have a great day or night
Your actual steam is is: STEAM_0:0:164118543

• Useful
Reactions: Pootis The Hoovy
Thank u for telling me all of this information but it won't let me edit it so i'm most likely to get a decline but i can always try again next month

since i done the duty as a admin question wrong here is what my new answer would be
I would be polite to all players and I would ban for the following reasons mass freekill,having a offensive spray,threats in chat also blu team killing
I would guard ban for the following reasons Freekill,warden lying,playing any game which is not allowed,lr denial,Dr denial also favoritism
I would gag for the following reasons mic spam talking over warden,being rude in chat,being offensive in chat also spam
also the bans would be inbetween a hour to a full week
the guard bans would be in between 30mins to a day
the gag bans would be inbetween 10 mins to 12 hours
also i would give 2 warnings before a gag/guard ban/ban

• Dislike
Reactions: Ranger Ciri
I would be polite to all players and I would ban for the following reasons mass freekill,having a offensive spray,threats in chat also blu team killing
I would guard ban for the following reasons Freekill,warden lying,playing any game which is not allowed,lr denial,Dr denial also favoritism
the guard bans would be in between 30mins to a day
you also could inculde if they dont have a mic you perm guardban them

• Useful
Reactions: Pootis The Hoovy
Application is eh, I don't think you're admin material just look at his chat: Chat logs
I see a bit of enforcing the rules, I would like to see you as warden(BLU). You say ur 18 years old we'll have to see..

I'm actually permanently guard ban for a while now for not having a mic a long time ago and now after seeing how much i swear i think i'm not admin material

so thank you for pointing out the swearing

That sounded like he's retracting his application, do I still need to vote @Luigi123 ?

No. Since he has been permanently guard banned, this app will be declined.

Declined, Closed and Moved.

klay edit: Changed to invalid. You may apply again when you successfully appeal your ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread