Accepted Admin Application from Pootis (DR #09) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patoos

-Name :
My nickname in game is Pootis and my real name is Hanna.

-Who gave me permission? :
Since I'm already 15, I don't need a permission.

-Steam ID :
STEAM_0:1:61326693

-Online time and Timezone :
Sundays - Thursday 4pm ~ 9pm, Friday - Saturday 11am ~ 2am (next day). Timezone : UTC+02:00

-Where do I usually play on and would I visit other servers in case of reports. :
I usually play on #09 deathrun server and would only visit others if the reports are important.

-Do i have a Microphone? :
I have a microphone, but I won't use it unless I really need to.

-Previous experiences as admin / moderator. :
Since I was never an admin or moderator I dont have any experience.

-Do I have experience with SourceMod? :
No, but I wouldn't mind learning how to program with SourceMod and I already looked at some tutorials about it.

-Why should you choose me to be part of your team? :
I've noticed that the server is in need of more admins, so I decided to apply since I believe I'm qualified for the job. From my perspective, I consider myself an active player on your deathrun server (I play almost everyday) and I'm friendly towards other people, and if anyone would need support I would help them as much as I can.

-Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:
As for the punishments, for starters, I believe most of the players that break the rules deserve at least 1 warning before I punish them (with a few exceptions of course), but in general I would first proceed to give a warning or 2 (depending on the situation), right after a comm block/ban with a respective fair length. For example, I believe racism deserves a bigger punishment than random insults.

This is what I think should be done if I became an admin:

Offensive names:
1 warning or 2 --> 3-6 hour ban --> 9-12 hour ban --> 24 hour ban --> 1 week ban --> Perma ban

Offensive language:
1 warning or 2 --> 12 hour comm block --> 24 hour comm block --> 1 week comm block --> Perma comm block

Spam (through chat or mic):
1 warning or 2 --> 3-6 hour comm block --> 9 - 12 hour comm block --> 24 hour comm block --> 3 days comm block --> 1 week com block --> Perma comm block

Admin impersonation(through communication and or through profile):
1 warning or 2 --> 10 hour comm block/ban --> 20 hour comm block/ban --> 1 week comm block/ban --> Perma comm block/ban

Inapropriate sprays:
Remove the spray + 1 warning --> 1-3 hour ban --> 12-24 hour ban --> 1 week ban --> Perma spray ban

Advertisment:
1 or 2 warnings --> 5 hour comm block --> 24 hour comm block --> 2 days comm block --> 1 week comm block --> Perma comm block

Hacking:
As a trial admin: 24 hour ban + demo record, right after reporting it on the forums
As a full admin: Perma ban

Ghosting:
2 warnings --> 7 hour comm block --> 14 hour comm block --> 3 days comm block --> 1 week comm block --> Perma comm block

Griefing behaviour:
1 warning --> 1 slay --> 5 hour ban --> 20 hour ban --> 3 day ban --> 1 week ban --> Perma ban

Exploiting:
1 warning --> 1 slay --> 7 hour ban --> 24 hour ban --> 3 days ban --> 1 week ban --> Perma ban

Delaying:
1 warning --> slap --> timebomb

Bhop to skip traps:
1 warning --> 1 slay --> 6 hour ban --> 12 hour ban --> 24 hour ban --> 1 week ban --> Perma ban

Favouring:
1 warning --> 4 hour ban --> 12 hour ban --> 1 day ban --> 1 week ban --> Perma ban

And that's it! Thank you for taking your time to read my application.
Feel free to ask anything if I miss out on any information. :p

I truly believe Pootis is one of the most qualified persons for this.

Ever since I became an admin, I tried my hardest to watch every players' actions and behaviours, in which Pootis is not an exception. Most of the times I joined the game, she was there aswell, so I can guarantee that this players' sessions are very strong. Her behaviour on the server appears to be one of the best, to the point where almost everyone had come to like her, and I noticed a bit of rule enforcements on some occasions, both when an admin is on or not.
Now for the app itself: I looks very professional, and well detailed if I might add. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can tell that you worked very hard on it, which proves that you're really passionate about this.

So if I had to decide between a +1 or a -1, I would give out a +1, although I can't, so here, take my SUPPORT.

Good luck with your application :)

I completely agree with Frosty's post. I have seen you around and you are a friendly player and also enforces rules every now and then which is great. Your application is very well-written and detailed, especially your punishments section. However, remember that if a user advertises hacks they should receive a permanent ban, so since you'd be trial you should ban the user for a day and contact a full admin as quick as possible to edit the ban.

Your sessions are great and I see no fault in your chat either. Since I've seen you play I've also seen you use bhop, and you seem to be familiar with the no using bhop to skip traps rule so I see no issue in that. Your comm blocks seem far off, so I hope you have bettered yourself since then and hope to not see any issues with that again. ;)

You have my full support, good luck with your application!

• Agree
Reactions: Frosty and Patoos
@Frosty @Mertes

You are trial admins on deathrun meaning you can +1 on applications that are applying to the servers you administrate :3c

As for the application I'll type my feedback up later if you don't mind~

Reactions: Bass
@Frosty @Mertes

You are trial admins on deathrun meaning you can +1 on applications that are applying to the servers you administrate :3c

As for the application I'll type my feedback up later if you don't mind~
See my support as +1s, I just forget to type them out (or I just dislike them, who knows?) ;^)

Pootis has passed all the requirements.

I need one more feedback from an Admin:

@Stabbin

And other Admins can also give a feedback on this app if you know Pootis and play's with her.

You have aleast 1 week.

Thank you.

@Madact Oh sorry, I was not aware of that :p

Then there's no doubt that I'll give a big +1 to this applicant.

I do not recall playing with Pootis, but if Mertes is giving full support I'll trust his decision.

Alright, I got all the feedbacks that I need.

Setting this app as Under Review.

Admins, if you want to add a feedback on this app or change your vote, please let me know or Madact on Steam.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Madact, should you have any questions feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread