Declined Admin Application from Mike2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike2

Member Name Mike2

Whats your name and/or nickname?
Michael Dolan (Mike)

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
None

What is your Steam ID 32?
STEAM_0:0:62492920

What are your general online times and your timezone?
GMT 15:00 - 01:00

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
Panda-Community.com #17 | Jailbreak

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
Yes, Gmod server in TTT ( trouble in terrorist town ) I was a admin for a old server where I handled with RDM (Random Death Match) reports and keeping order on the server while at the same time having fun makinf sure people coming on the server have a enjoyable experience while playing. Heres the old steam group for the server ( http://steamcommunity.com/groups/OrdinaryTTT ), reason why I am not an admin now was due to server shutting down.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Having me as part of the Panda Community staff would allow for another player to keep a look out for any behavior what would harm the servers reputation and also I know how to important to have an admin on standby for a rule heavy gamemode such as jailbreak as freekilling is a huge deal and ruins the point of the game mode.

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
Policies: when a call would appear, i would take a look what the call was and join the server/have a look at the infomation such as kill feeds, look if they are continuing the malicious behavior.

Punishments: Freekilling can be seen as a temp guard ban but is mass freekilling happens, a full guard ban will be accessed.
Spam: text/voice spam is annoying so a warning will be given to them, carrying on will have a mute or a gag for a few hours spent alive ingame.

If I get the part, i would like to be trained a little as im aware the admin setting are diffrent from Gmod.

If I don't get the part, I would like to know why not, feedback is helpful to me for the future.

Thank you for reading.

I'd include more punishment info, for things such as baiting, ghosting, etc. Also, maybe add times to your punishments?

• Informative
Reactions: Mike2
I'd include more punishment info, for things such as baiting, ghosting, etc. Also, maybe add times to your punishments?
Thanks for the feedback, the box said "Briefly" so I wasn't sure how much detail to give.

I can't vote on this application, but I advice you to remove the lenniebinds you got.

psst use "/" instead of "!", will make your chatlog even cleaner

• Informative
Reactions: Mike2 and fanthom
Can't really say much about this player... sooo gl and staying neutral

• Agree
good guy, enforces rules. Asks me if he has questions about rules.

+1

• Agree
Well well, no bans, no comms. Just alot of lennies on your first chat page. Application looks decent though i do think a bit more details on your punishments and policy would be appreciated. Staying neutral until i get to observe mike a bit more.

• Agree
Thank you all for advice, really appreciate it :D, if you wish to get to know me more, Im normally on steam a load so feel free to add me and chat, also main server I play on is the JB server (#17).

He's a really nice guy to hangout with definitely vouching for him , would really love it having him as an admin on the jailbreak server C:

I'be been on jailbreak for a while and I've seen him on here before, seems like a nice guy and enforces rules if he sees someone breaking them. I would only say that's there's only a bit of Lennie in the chat.

Good luck dude :)

I'be been on jailbreak for a while and I've seen him on here before, seems like a nice guy and enforces rules if he sees someone breaking them. I would only say that's there's only a bit of Lennie in the chat.

Good luck dude :)
I've*

declined due to zero activity.

you may apply again in a month and once your activity is up again; 01.11.2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread