Invalid Admin Application from MASTER BIG BALLS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name MASTER BIG BALLS

Whats your name and/or nickname?
MASTER BIG BALLS

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?

What is your Steam ID 32?
STEAM_0:1:153943433

What are your general online times and your timezone?
My general online times are 11:00-3:00, 6:00-8:00. i usually play everyday but if something happens. i would be not active for 2 or more days. Fridays are the only days that i can play 11:00-3:00, 6:00- 10-11:00

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
The server that i usually play is (TX Panda Dogeball). If i am not playing the server i am usually playing casual.

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
No

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
I do not have any experience being admin or moderator. But i do know how to get things right. and keeping them how they are supposed to be. It may not be doing it while playing, but i know that I am capable.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I know that i may look like a unworthy admin, that just wants to have the power to slay people when they steal my rocket. But the reason why I want to join the team is that i love panda dogeball, and hate how people break the rules. On top of doing that they are a**holes to other people.

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
i will for-fill my duty as admin, by making sure people are following the rules and respecting peoples wishes. and making sure the server is doing well.

"If you retract your application or if it is declined, you may not apply again for one month. Any new application you post before that amount of time has passed will be marked invalid. Keep in mind that invalid applications do not paint a pretty picture of you and will weigh heavily into our final decision."

Taken from the admin app template

Uh. It's all ready INVALID for the fact that you're only fourteen years old and you did not ask for permission from any full admins. That's a one.
Member Name MASTER BIG BALLSHow old are you?

Please. Once again. Tell us HOW you're going to do your duty as admin. Not just say that you will. You did not fix your mistakes nor did you do any research of any kind. That's a two.
Member Name MASTER BIG BALLS
Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
i will for-fill my duty as admin, by making sure people are following the rules and respecting peoples wishes. and making sure the server is doing well.

There's a certain amount of time before you get allowed to post another admin application. You decided to not fix most of your mistakes that you still made because you're apparently too lazy to do some more research. That's a three.

I would say. Um. I am highly AGAINST this application. For many obvious reasons. Uh. -1 Yes.

• Agree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
"If you retract your application or if it is declined, you may not apply again for one month. Any new application you post before that amount of time has passed will be marked invalid. Keep in mind that invalid applications do not paint a pretty picture of you and will weigh heavily into our final decision."

i did not that i had to wait a month

Uh. It's all ready INVALID for the fact that you're only fourteen years old and you did not ask for permission from any full admins. That's a one.

Please. Once again. Tell us HOW you're going to do your duty as admin. Not just say that you will. You did not fix your mistakes nor did you do any research of any kind. That's a two.

There's a certain amount of time before you get allowed to post another admin application. You decided to not fix most of your mistakes that you still made because you're apparently too lazy to do some more research. That's a three.

I would say. Um. I am highly AGAINST this application. For many obvious reasons. Uh. -1 Yes.
i did not know im sorry

spoocky let me but he did not want to me to tell

i did not know that i had to wait a month*\

Thats obvious by the fact its been less than 24 hours since you were denied and you already applied. Not only that but you also muted me client side while i was explaining why your admin application was invalid, saying "i got alot of hate vibs from him."
qJ0IJgN.png

Your grammar is illegible half the time and its ridiculous to communicate with you.

Thats obvious by the fact its been less than 24 hours since you were denied and you already applied. Not only that but you also muted me client side while i was explaining why your admin application was invalid, saying "i got alot of hate vibs from him."
qJ0IJgN.png

Your grammar is illegible half the time and its ridiculous to communicate with you.
yep that is true

Okay, first of all, "spoocky let me but he did not want to me to tell" , how we can believe after you lying your age?

qJ0IJgN.png

This shows me that you can not take any negative comments. If you are admin, and you get negative feedback from player, who are blaming you being "badmin" (bad admin) , what you do to them?

• Agree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
No permission
lied on previous app

invalid
no effort

I will kindly tell you to fuck off now or more serious action will be done against you. This is just ridiculous at this point.
You may reapply in ~1 month or on 20.11.2017 IF you got permission from a full admin on that specific server

Closed and INVALIDATED

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread