Declined Admin Application from MASTER BIG BALLS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name MASTER BIG BALLS

Whats your name and/or nickname?
MASTER BIG BALLS

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?

What is your Steam ID 32?
STEAM_0:1:153943433

What are your general online times and your timezone?
im online almost everyday for at least 4 to 6 hours if not more.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
panda dogeball

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
No

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
no i do not have any admin experience.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
i want to join your team because people are not taking rules seriously.

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
i will do my duty by correcting people on there mistakes and punishing them by the admin way.

"Male, 14"

Something's fishy and its not my dinner.

-1 Poorly made app, felt rushed, your chat is bad, you steal, and I've seen you on the server and you have made no effort to help out or anything. So please work on the things i listed next time.

Last edited:
Obvious case of a player who doesn't give a fuck about being an admin or putting effort into their admin position.. just cares that he can punish ppl who piss him of, looking at his reasons <->

Uh. Well. I have seen you play on TX Dodgeball many times before. Although. Like many others have said. Your admin application seems way too rushed. Just saying. Well to the looks of your admin application. I have a more than a few problems about it.

1. You didn't add how you would punish players. To as well even explain anything of how you would do your duty as an admin.
Member Name MASTER BIG BALLS
Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
i will do my duty by correcting people on there mistakes and punishing them by the admin way.

2. Um. What specifically is your General online times? As well as your time zone? Did you take the time to at least research your own time zone and estimate the approximate time you're online? Right there. Makes me think you're expecting to become admin with some lazy banana resume like this? Also that's harsh Spanky.
What are your general online times and your timezone?
im online almost everyday for at least 4 to 6 hours if not more.

3. The reason why you decided to become admin. Yeah. Most players do not want their rocket to be stolen from them. Although are you only going to come online when you feel interested to play TF2 dodgeball since you have the power to slay stealers? Or are you going to come online and on the server to make sure everything in that server is going handy dandy fine? In my opinion. You just wanted to become admin for your own use. I may be wrong. Just my reflected ideas from the few sentences you've wrote.
i am wanting to be admin because i am sick and tired of being stolen from. and people being a holes.

4. It's better if you took your time off to create a more valid and more informative resume.
because it was. i was playing while doing it

5. Fifteen years old? How come in your profile it says that you're fourteen? Just like Evowarrior said. In term you lied that you're fifteen and since you lied about your age. Without asking any other admins that you wanted to apply for admin. Right there makes this whole application of yours INVALID.
"Male, 14"

Something's fishy and its not my dinner.

6. Being an admin is a hard job. Even though I've just started a week or so ago being as well as mature as I can be. I just don't know if you'll be up for the job when I don't know you well enough. I utter most disagree with his acceptance in the team.

In conclusion I feel that you're a bit too immature to admin a server. In a few months or so if you do decide to reapply for admin. Please put at least some more information then what you have provided. For me on this application I'm giving a -1.

•~• :vanilla2: This concludes my Spanky Feedback.

As a user who tries to follow the rules carefully and actively reports people, MBB does not follow rules and is generally childish.

• Agree
Reactions: Spankyworld
Obvious case of a player who doesn't give a fuck about being an admin or putting effort into their admin position.. just cares that he can punish ppl who piss him of, looking at his reasons <->
Big balls please do tell us how and why Zushikikato is wrong with your ever such great answer. "Nope" I see you have no proof of how you are so correct when @Zushikikato Wolfeh 's thread literally proves the little efforts of your admin application that matches to the discription of not giving a banana for admin just for the benefits of being one. Now tell me Big balls if you had permisson to become an admin. For your account clearly says that you're fourteen. It's better to tell the truth than lie. Rather than telling a big lie that is then proven wrong.

•~• :vanilla2: This concludes my Spanky Feedback to another feedback post.

• Agree
Reactions: Geronimo
Gonna have to change from neutral to -1, the user is being incoherent, and it looks intentional at this point.

• Agree
Reactions: Spankyworld
NO
Put a lot more effort into your app, improve your chatlog etc.
You barely tried and turned into a meme.

Closed and declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread