Accepted Admin Application from Jarza (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayy

Mapper
Member Name Jarza

Whats your name and/or nickname?
Jarkko (Jay)

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
n/a

What is your Steam ID 32?
STEAM_0:1:34782478

What are your general online times and your timezone?
Time zone: GMT +2 (Helsinki)
I'm usually online between 16:00 and 22:00.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
My application is for server #18 - Mario Kart, which is the server that I visit the most. I do, occasionally, visit other Panda Community servers as well.

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
6 months in Fortress of Gamers' Mario Kart server (2013-2014) and a little over 2 years (2014-2016) here in Panda Community.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have quite an amount of experience in mario kart administration; I'm already familiar with the server and SourceMod commands, and I'm used to dealing with all sorts of situations.
I think it's important to know how to be mature and have fun at the same time, and that has never really been a problem for me.

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
In practice, I will spend time on the servers and answer calladmin calls whenever I'm available.

My general policy for dealing with rulebreakers is:
Warn → Kick → Short Ban → Longer Ban.

For breaking communication rules:
Warn → Short gag/mute → Longer gag/mute

If a player has too many bans/mutes/gags on their account, they will receive a permanent ban/mute/gag. I usually consult another admin before issuing permanent bans/gags/mutes.

If I suspect that a player is cheating, I will record evidence and issue a permanent ban.

I resigned in summer 2016 due to school and general inactivity in TF2. Since I built my new PC a few weeks back I've started playing games again. I don't have many courses left in school either, so I have much more free time than I had last year.

perkele

• Winner
Reactions: El Capitan
Oi maamme perkeleitten kuningas on suonnut pelastuksen

big +1, Mario kart really needs at least 1 more admin and who else is better than old MK admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread