Declined Admin Application from DoctorHue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHue

Member Name DoctorHue

Whats your name and/or nickname?
My real name is Alex, most people just call me Hue

How old are you?
I am 19 years of age now

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?
I'd point fingers at the Speneth, however last time this only applied to people under 15

What is your Steam ID 32?
STEAM_0:0:74322833

What are your general online times and your timezone?
I'm active throughout most of my day with small breaks every so often. My timezone is UTC/GMT -7 still.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I wish to apply for USA FF2

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
I was admin for the server in the past, I had to leave because work was taking my time away, however this is not the case anymore and I am able to admin once again.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I feel like this specific server doesn't have enough active staff members handling things. I can fill the role like before and keep it more tamed.

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
The current problem I see when I play is that the hale/boss runs away and hides when faced with low life, or certain ones teaming with other players. I will return to firmly getting their attention to keep things moving along, and remind them of the rules. Failure to follow rules will result in timebombs, or in serious cases, a kick from the server. Racism will be dealt with harshly as well, as that will not be accepted, mainly everyone has 3 chances and it's their choice on how fast those chances go away.

Hello, it's me again. I have returned from the dead to try and keep things civil in the land of FF2. I apologize for the leave last time as work stole me away. I should be free for a long time so it should not happen again. I do not intend to take everyone's fun away, just make things more enjoyable. Allons y

• Agree
Reactions: Geronimo and Madact
Hue was a good admin during his tenure before, and he's expressing very high willingness to become admin and is very motivated. It's not the selfish impatient "I wanna be admin NOW!!!!" kind of crap, it's very genuine by what I hear from him on my end. In fact, I think he sounds more motivated to become admin now than he did when he first applied. I believe he's more than ready to give it another go. I very candidly give him my +1.

I've known DoctorHue for a long time. I joined this server about a year ago and knew him then. I remember when he was staff and he did a pretty good job as far as I recall. I definitely would have replied to this sooner if I didn't feel so sick. I give him a +1

Hue's been a member for a long time, and he was a trial admin before this. He still enforces the rules, I hope things have gotten better for him. I'd give him a +1.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Geronimo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread