Invalid Admin Application from d4nnyboy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4nnyboy

Member Name d4nnyboy

Whats your name and/or nickname?
d4nnyboy

How old are you?

Who, if anyone, gave you permission to apply?

What is your Steam ID 32?
STEAM_0:0:218540985

What are your general online times and your timezone?
UTC-7:00 Mountain Timezone. I tend to be online most of the day unless I have some studying. But I do stay online on weekends for most of the day.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
NY Jailbreak

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have any previous experience as admin or moderator? (if so, tell us more about it)
I actually have no experience as one but I have been friends with old admins who have tought me a thing or two.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have a lot of expierience on the NY jailbreak server, I've only started playing it since 2016 but have changed my name frequently, I do intend to leave my name the same right now. Also I do have 1 ban on my account for calling out an admin, and I actually had no idea who the player was I was just informing the blu's so they could act more responsibly. I also attend to the rules strictly, if I see even a slight bit of rule breaking I will ban / gag them, if its just a command that the warden gave and he didint follow it I would just simply kill him.

Briefly explain how you'll do your duty as an admin? (tell us about your policies, punishments, etc.)
As I said im quite strict with rules, if I see a slight chance of rule breaking I will attend towards banning / gagging the person(s). Now I dont have any policies because I would be new to the admin role and would probably have other admins with me just in case if I do something wrong or have questions. And yes I have 1 ban, but thats not entirely on my fault but I would agree that it was a mistake I had made.

I am 14 but I do sound a bit young, not because of my mic but because of my body. If I could speak with an admin hopefully we can negotiate about my age. And also my current mic does have background static and may not be top notch but I am looking forward to buying a new one

Last edited:
- The minimum age for applying is 15. If you are younger than this but are very sure you are mature enough and can do it, you may PM one of our admins and ask for permission to apply.
- You may not have any bans/mutes/gags for 1.5 months. Banned today

• Informative
Reactions: Wolfgang
- The minimum age for applying is 15. If you are younger than this but are very sure you are mature enough and can do it, you may PM one of our admins and ask for permission to apply.
- You may not have any bans/mutes/gags for 1.5 months. Banned today
Alright, thank you for your time. I'll contact an admin and post a new thread in 1 month's notice.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread