Accepted Admin application for Versus Saxton Hale #05 - By Racer911-1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

- Your name and/or nickname
  • Nickname: Racer911-1
  • Actual Name: Douwe
- Your age
  • Additional Information: Born on 01.11.2003
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
  • Permission: Not needed since i meet the requirement of being 15 years or older
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
  • Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:70312089
- Your general online times and your timezone
  • Timezone: UTC+1
  • Activity:
    • School days (Monday - Friday): Available around 14:00 - 21:00
    • Weekends (Saturday and Sunday): Available around 8:00 - 22:00
    • Free days/Holidays: Available around 8:00 - 22:00
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
  • Server(s) i play on: VSH #05
  • Server(s) i apply on: VSH #05
  • Awnser to 2nd question: Yes i would do it if i have the time for it
  • Additional Information: The Server is Listed as an Available Position
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
  • Microphone: Yes
  • Do i use it: Yes, a lot
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
  • Previous experience: I've been Admin in Trade #25 once
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
  • Experience: No
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
  • I was interested to be an admin once again due to the Lack of Admins on Versus Saxton Hale. And since i had so much fun playing on it making bonds with new people i decided to apply for VSH #05. I think i would be mature enough to not do the same mistake again and will never do it again. I did mistakes and still do but im learing from it and try to improve. And at the moment, I have a great relationship with many players and Admins in this community
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
  • Warnings: Warnings will be handed out in specific ways. With (almost) all of them being enforced in every rule. Players will receive between 2-3 warnings depending on how severe it is.
  • Punishments: They will all have the same time with them having 6 steps. This means both Communication and Server Ban.
    • Warnings: See above
    • 1st Time: 240 mins (4 hours)
    • 2nd Time: 720 mins (12 hours)
    • 3rd Time: 1440 mins (1 day)
    • 4th Time: 10080 mins (1 week)
    • 5th Time: 43200 mins [1 month (assuming 1 month is 30 days)]
    • 6th Time: Permanently
  • Specific Punishments: Of course not all bans are the same. The use of 3rd party tools and NSFW sprays for example need their own list.
    • NSFW Sprays:
      • Warnings: See Above
      • 1st Time: Permanent Spray ban
    • 3rd Party tools:
      • 1st Time: Permanent ban (demo for proof included)
    • Advertising Cheats:
      • 1st Time: Permanent gag/mute
      • Or (depending on situation)
      • 1st Time: Permanent Ban
    • Being AFK
      • 1st Time: Kick
      • 2nd Time: Kick
      • 3rd Time: Ban (Punishments: See above)
    • Not playing as Hale/not dealing damage
      • 1st Time: Slay
      • 2nd Time: Kick
      • 3rd Time: Ban (Punishments: See above)
  • These are so far all the specific Punishments I can currently think of. I might've missed some but will quickly update my list once I realized my mistake
- Additional information
- VSH #05 Admins
I hope that I can once again be a great addition to the admin team. And in the Meanwhile. Stay safe gamers.

Hello Racer, thanks for applying.
Congratulations. The application is very well-written and detailed, also the formatting is one of the best I've ever seen for a VSH applicant. Your effort is surely appreciated.

The applicant respects and enforces rules, he has clean chatlogs/ voice chats, is friendly and very active, and would surely help the VSH team.

About what happened in the past, that's something old between you and Kevin: I can't really care. When you are online, regardless of the past, I see a guy who grew up, improved in maturity and would finally fit for the admin job. However, you have to be less "impulsive", in order to handle hard situations properly. This is something I wrote when Pilon applied as well. He definitely managed to improve on this thanks to his admin role, and now I'm totally sure you'd do the same.

Here's my +1 . Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread