1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Join us on our discord server for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice

Invalid Admin Application For TheUnknownSword for server #18 Mario Kart

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by TheUnknownSword//TUS, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheUnknownSword//TUS

Steam:
    - Your name and/or nickname TheUnknownSword/Marko.

- Your age 48.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) I applied for Mario Kart because i like it and its available.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:96873079

- Your general online times and your timezone I am online a lot but if i am not i am busy or doing something else. Time zone: (UTC+01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I play trade a lot but i will play mario kart too if i become admin

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) Yes but it is bad so i prefer writing.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator I do not have any previous experience but i know commands.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? I never had experience with administrating SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Because i play Panda serves A LOT and i would love to apply as admin in this good community.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. I would make servers clean without cheaters and hackers. I would help people understand everything they need to understand. I will make them happy and i will make them love this community. I will try to make this community as best as possible and i will punish bad players with warnings. If they repeat to do bad things i will kick them. And if they AGAIN troll or grief i will ban/perm ban them.

So that is my application.
    Thanks for reading this
    -TheUnknownSword

#1 TheUnknownSword//TUS, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  2. Madact

Madact Well-Known Member

Steam:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.