Invalid Admin Application For TheUnknownSword for server #18 Mario Kart (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname TheUnknownSword/Marko.

- Your age 48.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread) I applied for Mario Kart because i like it and its available.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) My Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:96873079

- Your general online times and your timezone I am online a lot but if i am not i am busy or doing something else. Time zone: (UTC+01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I play trade a lot but i will play mario kart too if i become admin

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) Yes but it is bad so i prefer writing.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator I do not have any previous experience but i know commands.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? I never had experience with administrating SourceMod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Because i play Panda serves A LOT and i would love to apply as admin in this good community.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. I would make servers clean without cheaters and hackers. I would help people understand everything they need to understand. I will make them happy and i will make them love this community. I will try to make this community as best as possible and i will punish bad players with warnings. If they repeat to do bad things i will kick them. And if they AGAIN troll or grief i will ban/perm ban them.

So that is my application.
Thanks for reading this
-TheUnknownSword

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Removed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread