Accepted Admin application for the Mario kart#18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

metsän henki

Donator
- Names
Skiffa, skifferino , skiff, biffa

- Your age
25 years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Asked from Kevin is it okay for him if I apply.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:1:83000868

- Your general online times and your timezone

Around 10am-11pm and timezone is 2+UTC.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Mostly on Mario kart#18, sometimes I like to play on dodgeball servers.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do , but not using it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.
I have been admin on the panda around 2 years ago and I have been moderating 2 minecraft servers 2-3 years ago.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I have.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I am I friendly and I want to help others. Panda has helped me a lot with my problems, now I want pay back and make Panda better. Also no-one Mario karts players wants to play more time to make a report here, so they need to deals with rulesbreakers and hackers.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
First I will try to discuss with rulebreakers, why they breaks to rules (if they knows the english), of course I will warn them twice or 3 times before kicking/gagging/muting them. Hackers gets insta ban with the demo listed on their ban details (source ban).

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
dont ban me again for "aimbot" please and how about the punishment lenghts?

First of all, I have no idea who are you and also it have been like 2 years when I left from admin, so no need to bring that up, thanks.

What I used to have was on gags/mutes/bans 30min->60min->2hours->4hours->1day->1week->perm , but if there's any changes after my leaving, of course I will respect those.

• Informative
Reactions: iceviet
accepted, welcome back.

dunno who should be your mentor for MK so i'll put myself up for it but since you have exp. i dont think it'll matter that much.

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread