Invalid Admin Application for Server #9 Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Master

Hi!
As you obviously can see, my name is The Master.

- Your name and/or nickname
My real name is Mark, but in Steam, my friends call me The Master.

- Your age
I am currently 17 years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
No one, but I talked to The Source a couple of months ago and he told me to do this (don't know why I did it this late) and i recently speaked with Stabbin and he also told me to do this.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheGtaRealMaster/
[STEAM_0:0:98535933]

- Your general online times and your timezone
Well, I am connected from Mondays to Fridays to 16:00 PM to 10:00 PM. (It depends if I have a test or not). And Saturdays and Sundays I am connected from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM. (Yes, 12 hours of playing is too much, but not enough for me)
Occidental Europe, Spain - UTC+00:00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play #9 Deathrun, and I obviously I wish to apply admin on Deathrun one.
And I totally would, if it's necessary.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, but I don't use it. (If it's necessary I will use it)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was an admin on a friend's TF2 server, but the server went down.
I am admin at a Morocco Battlefield 3 server. (My ping is 30-40 in that server, that is why I applied admin there)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No, but don't worry, I get used to things very fast.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I have a good karma, I make the right choices, and because I have a cool admin name <.<

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
If someone is using any type of hacks - Permanent ban
If someone is mic-spamming - Mute for a week
If someone is chat-spamming - Mute for a week
If someone is using bhop to skip traps - Kick, and if he does it more than 3 times, ban for week.

Thanks for reading! Hope I get admin! ^^

Invalid

You may re-apply again when you reach the requirement of 3 Days.

Your Connection Time is: 2 days 17:33:01 hours

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread