Invalid Admin application for panda trade (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mining King

Username:
The Mining King Official

Steam32 ID:

Your age:
16 (turning 17 on December 21st 2004)

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
09:01:33h

Link to your Sourcebans record:

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?:
I wanted to apply for a job as an admin for the Panda Neon Minecraft Trade server.

Server to are applying for:
Minecraft Neon Panda Trade Server

General online times & time zone:
Almost all day 1:00 pm - 1:00 am. Monday 13, 2021 7:47 PM PDT

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, i have a good blue yeti snowball mic with a pop filter.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
No previous experiences as admin as this will be my first official admin job if i do get accepted.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.):
I play on he trade server almost everyday, even when no one is on it. I want to keep moderate and keep people from doing bad stuff such as: Mic spam, Inappropriate sprays, bad behavior, and more. I am ready to be here for the panda trade sever 13 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will stay as an admin as long as you guys want me to. Thank you for your time, please keep me in mind - Emanuel J Lopez

So you don't meet minimum requirements of playtime for any trade server. One you have 1 day on and the other you have 9 hours on.
Also you're going to need to be specific on which server. We have an EU, US and SG minecraft neon trade servers.

Here is your stats so you know where you're at:

Do not start farming hours to meet requirements, but you may reapply once you have gained 3 days playtime.

Invalid

• Friendly
Reactions: bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread