Invalid Admin Application For NY JB server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaDe'Lorem

Hello, moderator that might read this. My name is Damien (in real life), but i simply prefer to be called Delta. This year i am 16 years old, and would like to apply for an admin position. My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:201390588, and am generally online on weekends, but still might be slightly busy then. Occasionally i will be online on weekdays, but my online sessions are for a few hours only. But if it's a period of holidays, i will be expected to be online for a long time. I do have a microphone, and will use it occasionally, but will always use it on BLU team of course. I have no previous experience as a moderator, but will always stick to the rules given. I'm a regular player of the New York Jailbreak server, and have played it for the past few weeks. I decided to apply for admin because of the commjnity of regulars in that server, who i find enjoyable. I know a lot of Sourcemod commands, and know the ins and outs of them. I'm an active Jailbreak player and have familiarised myself fully with all the given rules, reminding players whenever possible about them as to prevent them from accidentally breaking a rule they did not know about. I will always advise new players to read the rules, as well as any first time offenders just in case, so no excuse can given of ignorance towards the rules. As an admin, i would enforce the rules firmly, but not too strictly, as that would only be for repeat offenders and the worst of the worst. I have no bias towards any player, and would kick or ban them based on the severity of their offense, or just a gag or mute for minor offenses. Overall, I would be a lenient but firm admin, if i would say so myself. Thank you for reading my application and i hope to become an admin. Have a great day!

-Regards, Delta.

• Friendly
Reactions: TBotV63
I am so dearly sorry, i forgot to mention that i live in the South east asian part of the world, so i usually would be awake while others in the US are asleep.

As Husky said, please structure your application according to the template he linked. Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread