Invalid Admin application for NY Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanMaster

Name and/or nickname
Name: Nathaniel
Nickname: NathanMaster

Who gave you permission to apply?
Nobody...

Steam32 ID

Online Times
Most of the time, I’m on between 7PM and 12AM (this will change when school comes along)

Server(s) you generally play on?
I only play on NY Jailbreak, but if needed, I will move to Jailbreak

Do you have a mic?
Yes, but I don’t use it often

Previous admin experience?
I do not have previous experience, so it will be new to me (if this gets approved)

Experience with SourceMod?
I have no experience

Why should we choose you?
Usually late at night, there will be a lot of people breaking serious rules in the NY Jailbreak server. The ONE current admin on that server can’t always be there to ban them and I’m usually up pretty late and sometimes up past 12AM. It would be very helpful if there were more than just one admin. Much more could be done with more admins.

How would you do your job?
On NY Jailbreak, I would guard ban freekillers, put an extended gag on mic spammers, BAN hackers (there has been one recently), mute chat spammers, and ban players using racial slurs, saying things that could offend others, etc. All of these have been big problems on this server and I want to fix it. Another problem is players with bad mics. You won’t be able to hear their orders when they’re warden and it can lead to a lot of problems when playing on the server. That is how I would do my job.

PS:Duration of bans/mutes would depend on how bad the situation is.

I hope this stands out to you guys and I hope it all works out well!

-Nathaniel Plott (NathanMaster)

actual steam id: STEAM_0:0:80231276
Play time: 2 days 05:03:48 hours, which makes this invalid, you need 3 days of playtime.
you need to actually explain your punishments, go look at old accepted ones for jailbreak and see what they did right, just saying you'll ban people for breaking rules ain't going to cut it.
also
(this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) you need to make sure and read the template before putting your steam profile link

I have messed up on this thread. I will try again once I have a sufficient amount of playtime and experience. Sorry for the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread