Invalid admin application for NY jailbreak server. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gking

- Your name and/or nickname
Gking or gobbleking( right now its kubit)

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
No one in your staff but I have talk to some staff on have to improve my way or writing this application.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
1:395104968]

- Your general online times and your timezone
4:30-10:30 pm est

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I mostly play on your NY jailbreak server

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes,but I will not use it often.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
A bit of moderator experience,from a small server.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No but I understand what is can do.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I consider myself to be apart of your team because I will do my job as respectable and straight forward as I can and will be at assistant at anytime I am available.I enjoy having a great time in a fun game but when things get out of hand,I will be able to stop it from happening.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

-Offensive names- first warning to change,second warning,then kicked off the server.

-Admin impersonation-Immediate ban( 12-24 hours)

-Offensive language-First warning to stop,second time is a kick( and if out of hand, ban for 12 hours)

-advertising-first warning stay,second warning kick,third warning is ban for 12-24 hours

-chat/mic spamming-First warning kick,second warning ban for 24 hours

-ghosting-(exceptional if needed).Fist warning stay,second warning kick

Previous Applications
This is your third invalid application. It's highly unprofessional that you aren't capable of providing the information needed, even after directly stating what was needed on your second application. Not to mention, the ID you provided is nowhere near to any of your real Steam IDs. Besides failing to provide necessary information, this application would be marked invalid because you were gagged just this month: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:177615800&advType=steamid

I'm adding an additional gag because your chatlog's filled with spam and insults.
epyk.PNG

sdhm.PNG
jiyl.PNG

I'm surprised you even had the audacity to reapply, after personally showing you your chatlog and explaining how any applications in the mere future would be automatically marked invalid or declined.

You may reapply in 2.5 months, July 7th.
Invalid and Closed.

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread