Invalid Admin Application For JailBreak Servers And Deathrun servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cr7

Nickname: CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94332751

Online Times and timezone: I am online on weekdays from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM, And in the weekend i am usually online all the day Ans some times i am offline for 1 day or 3 days if i am busy.

Do you have a Microphone? No, I will get soon.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was admin on DN gaming for 8 months, But i had problems with the another admin so i left.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Well, I mostly play on Jailbreak servers and deathrun servers.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I know the most commands.

Why should we choose you?: Well, I am an 24 Tf2 player, I like Panda Community servers, I like Justice, I am a fair person, Also when i see people who breaking the rule i say i hope admin come to solve this,But i think i am the right person for this jop.

What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure to do somthing for those who breaking the rule and who spoil the people pleasure and fun, And i will make the game fair for all players and teach them how to play right, And make them there is no way to break the rules on Panda Community servers because of fair admins, Also i want to achieve that Panda Community Best fun server and fair, And make people enjoy in playing it, And i want to make all players in tf2 know Panda community servers, Because i like Panda community very much, And i hope all people like Panda Community servers, And i will give warning for those who wants to break the rules, And i will try to stay away from banding player, First i will give them fews warnin, If they didnt listen i will do somthing about them and i will try my best to be a good admin.

I want to say last word Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Patmosphere
gameME profile Jailbreak

gameME profile Deathrun 2

Sessions Jailbreak

Sessions Deathrun 2

The chat doesn't even matter with these sorts of sessions (and there is no chat essentially, only a few messages) - you've come back to the server after god knows how long and you're trying to apply for an admin? That's silly, don't you think?

Also you don't have a microphone for JB, and that is crucial. It doesn't matter you're getting it soon, you must have it if you are applying.

• Agree
Reactions: Nate and Bugs
Btw that freekilling report its was before 2 years, And before i was an admin on dn gaming servers .

Freekilled as in admin?

No, that a degree gaming community i was a admin in dn gaming community

Anyway Didn't read how long the free killing was. :(

Yeah, thats was before was an admin, and my age was 14 so i was a kid doesnt know the rules

I hope i be admin again , because i searched good communities to be admin on it and i find panda community its good for me.

You are permanently guard banned for breaking rules. There many other things I don't like about this but not gonna list them now. You may not apply again until you appeal your ban and 45 days has passed after a succesful appeal.

Invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread