Invalid Admin Application For Jailbreak-NY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugs

Donator
- Nickname.: Bugs

- Your Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:159227272

- Your general online times and your timezone: usually everyday. 3:30pm-10:00pm(PST) Sometimes I'm online earlier. Or later.
Weekends: 11:00am-10:00pm.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: usually on and apply for NY-Jailbreak. And of course I'll visit the report.
I know I don't got many sessions on this server but I've been playing Jb over 2 years now. I just want this sever to be secured and running smoothly. I just love panda-community!!
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Owned a couple of severs back then. Currently admin/donor of Bibi servers.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, like on a scale of 1-10 a 8.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: On Jailbreak there's a bunch of freekillers most of the time. And ff is being turned on to teamkill. I just want to put a stop to this and Make the server secure and smooth. And currently I hardly see any admins on the server which causes people to use and abuse the !call command. The staff are busy most of time. And me becoming an admin I will have time for everyone.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:
Freekilling: Slay her/him and explain only to kill if not obeying orders from Warden. If continues freekilling an hour of guard ban. Continues 4 hour guard ban. Continues a day guard ban. If still continued after multiple warnings before Permanent ban, Then Perm guard ban. I'll also have proof of freekilling if it goes this far. I'll respawn all freekilled reds if necessary. Team killing will result an hour of guard ban And a respawn to the teamkilled blues. If continues a perm ban.

Freehitting:Warning. If Continues another warning. The third warning will result a slay. This is included with baiting on blue.

Favoritism: One warning. Then a slay. If continues a guard ban for 1 hour. If continues 4 hour guard ban. If continues a day guard ban. I'll never perm ban unless this continues every time he/she goes warden. And of course with proof if this gets to a perm ban on guard.

Suspected of no mic and on blue: I'll ask for a mic check. If no mic I'll guard ban for a day. If continues a perm ban.

Opening the cell doors without wardens orders will result a warning. If continues a slay, then a guard ban for a hour, then a guard ban for 4 hours, then a day of guard ban. If continues after more warnings..a perm ban. This includes with activating Minigames such as death run.

Ghosting: I'll give a warning. If continues a gag for 1 hour. If continues another warning before 4 hours of gag/mute.

Spamming of any kind will result with 2 warnings then a day gag/mute.

Hope I wrote this carefully!
And Thanks for reading!! :)

Hello, you do not meet the requirement of at least 72 hours of playtime on the server you wish to be admin on.
You have currently 5 hours of playtime.

Your application has been marked invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread