Declined Admin application for FF2 server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name : Raven or Matej in rl
Online timezones : I am pretty active on ff2 servers and almost play it 24/7 but sometimes i have homework so when i have homework i usually play only 2 hours

Do you have a microphone : yes i use it everytime
Previous experience as admin : I used to be a very active admin on one minecraft server but then the server died

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? : Sadly i do not

Why should we choose you ? : Well i am an active player and i really like the servers and i am glad to help players with any problems

What will you do as Admin ? : I will make sure that i will help with any problem players have and even help new players on ff2 how to play the gamemode and warn racist ,spamming, and other players

Steam id :76561198837156864

Little to no effort on application aswell as managing to post wrong steamID: STEAM_0:0:438445568

Good luck I guess

This is probably one of the worst applications I've seen. I don't believe it's even worth tagging the FF2 admins if you're not going to take being an administrator seriously.
Make a couple of threads, such as reports....introduce yourself. Check out previous accepted applications to know what we're looking for.
Also follow the template properly. Copy and paste the template, then fill out your details with the correct information.

You'll have to wait 1 month now before you can post an application again. Not sure whether to tag this as invalid or declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread