Invalid Admin Application For Dr #9 Or Jailbreak #17 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimjo

Donator
This is the second application I have made and this is because I was once banned and its been the amount of time it has been to apply. It has also been one month since my last application which was invalid due to that specific reason. The other application should be valid now but I have decided to make another application similar to the other one but slightly different. However on the question 'why should we choose you to become part of our team' I have used the old one but added extra into it.

- Your name and/or nickname

My name in real life is Robert Chandler
My username on steam is now Jimjo

- Your age
I am 13 Years old.
In august i will be 14.

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
In the last application I got permission from the admin called madact. I did not know if i needed permission from another admin again. I asked madact and she said it depends so I still don't really know (sorry about that).

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:59075256

- Your general online times and your timezone
Since I share a computer I am not on all the time. However, On weekdays after school, I am on from approximately 6 P.M - 9 P.M (so 3 hours). If it is on the weekend It is just spread out throughout the day so I cant really say a specific time but mostly after 12 P.M. My timezone is GMT and I usually go on tf2. However sometimes I will go on other games such as h1z1 kotk and CS:GO.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
The servers i usually go on are either Death run #9 or Jailbreak #17. However i have not been on death run as much as jailbreak in the past couple of weeks and this is because jailbreak just interests me more. Also, these are the only two servers that I have played more than 3 days on (With me having approximately 7 days on jailbreak and approximately 9 on death run). I have also played on other server quite a bit but not enough to apply. These servers include Freak fortress 2, Saxton hale and trade. I would definitely visit other servers if i had to because i always like exploring new areas in tf2. If I had to choose between being a admin on jailbreak or death run I would most likely choose jailbreak.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone that works completely fine. However, I wouldn't use it unless i was on blue team on jailbreak or if i had to ask someone a question or if i was telling them something.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have only been a admin on one different Tf2 server (but not on panda community). However, Unfortunately this server was shutdown for a reason which I do not know. I was one of the head admins of that server which meant I had quite a big job. This happened only for a couple of months (about 7 months) and i got the hand of it quickly so if I became admin on panda community I would most likely become familiar with the plugin you use very quickly.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Unfortunately, The server i was on did not use source mod so this means i do not have any experience with it so I will have to learn it but like a said in the last question I can learn stuff quite quickly.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Well, over the past couple of times playing either jailbreak or death run I have notice some of the admins are sometimes inactive when people are reporting things happening. For example, when playing jailbreak people leave and join continuously after killing entire teams (And sometimes even there own team!). When this happens I sometimes get frustrated (sometimes a lot but this is rare) because all I want to do is play the game properly and not to be killed constantly for no reason. Since I go on this server quite a lot of the time, I could stop this from happening and help people play the game normally from now on. Also, When playing death run, there is a lot of exploits and cheats what can sometimes ruin the game (in one of the maps there is an exploit/cheat where it skips to the end which annoys a lot of people including me). If i was an admin while this was happening I could put a stop to this and let people play the game normally. Also, I don't get frustrated easily so if someone was breaking the rules and they wouldn't stop I would be reasonable and not be to harsh and not get bad tempered. However, I wouldn't be to reasonable (so i wouldn't be too light on them but i also wouldn't be too strict). Also, sometimes in the morning (this is sometimes when I play on weekends) this is the time what most free killers in jailbreak come on and this is because there are not jailbreak admins on. However, if I became admin, I could ban them from being on blue team. This actually happens frequently because I've realized this as when the admins are on there are barely free killers but when they're not on they join.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Cheating, Hacking etc
- Most likely Permanent Ban
Baiting - Warning>1 hr guard ban>2 hr guard ban>24 hr guard ban>Permanent guard ban
Favoring - Warning>1 hr guard ban>2 hr guard ban>24 hr guard ban>Permanent guard ban
No Microphone - Warning> Permanent guard ban
Insults, Racism etc - Warning>1hr gag>2hr gag> 24hr gag>permanent gag
Free Killing - Warning>1hr guard ban>2hr guard ban>24hr guard ban>permanent guard ban
Free Hit (Purposeful) - Warning>1hr guard ban >24hr guard ban>permanent guard ban
Free Hit (Accidental) - Warning>Slay>30>mins guard ban
Exploits - Slay>2hr ban>24hr ban>2day ban> perma ban
I have not changed these (and only added one) because I think these Shouldn't change.

I Have been banned once on jailbreak and this is was very wrong of me and i would never do it again because I now know that it was wrong of me to do such a bad thing. So, again I am deeply sorry for what I did.

Thank you for reading this application :)

Feels like you want to become an admin quite badly, the last part where you explained how you would take in act with punishments was written quite rushed and effortlessly, and not knowing if you even have permission to apply and doing it anyways isn't a very good idea. Not sure if you'd get the job done since you do break some small rules here and there or just not knowing them at all.

Something good I can say is that Jimjo is never salty/toxic, quite friendly actually, hardly insults others and I actually can't remember a time where he has failed as warden

Feels like you want to become an admin quite badly, the last part where you explained how you would take in act with punishments was written quite rushed and effortlessly, and not knowing if you even have permission to apply and doing it anyways isn't a very good idea. Not sure if you'd get the job done since you do break some small rules here and there or just not knowing them at all.

Something good I can say is that Jimjo is never salty/toxic, quite friendly actually, hardly insults others and I actually can't remember a time where he has failed as warden

I did ask madact and she did say it depends which I still dont understand what she meant. However, if I do need permission again from an admin I will be willing to do that. Also, I only break some rules by accident (for example some people vandilise and I forget that they are meant to die but I usually learn from my mistakes). Also thanks for the last part lol :)

Edit: I just realized what source mod is and I have had slight experience with it. However the server i was admin on still didn't use it so I will need some training Still. Sorry about that :)

I'm just a trial so i'm not sure how much say I have in this app but anyways.

When I weren't an admin on JB jimjo wouldnt hesitate to do what I say the guards weren't allowed to do.
He got pleasure out of pressing buttons when told not to, and ruined minigames for me, not sure if he did it for others but he sure thought it was funny leaving after he did it too. This was before I became admin so I couldn't do anything about it unfortunately.
You could say people change over time, but not over 2 months.

I'm only 16 so take this with a pinch of salt.
In my honest oppinion Jimjo is too imature for this, laughing at freekills etc.
Screaming in mic, and just not ready to fill the position as an admin, I sure wouldn't be in his position.
When Xkrowns said I dont care about freekilling since Jb is boring, 80% sure you said something along the lines of ''Yeah doesn't matter I don't enjoy Jb anymore'' Good to see you're enjoying it again I supose?

Going to his application
Also, I don't get frustrated easily so if someone was breaking the rules and they wouldn't stop I would be reasonable and not be to harsh and not get bad tempered.
I completely disagree. I feel you hold grudges for the longest time and I wouldnt be surprised if you would hold grudges as admin too. And you do easily get, mad triggered and you would in my oppinion do your bans/mutes accordingly.

If a trial vote even counts, i'd do a -1

And there's alot of lennies in the chatlogs. me no likey

I'm just a trial so i'm not sure how much say I have in this app but anyways.

When I weren't an admin on JB jimjo wouldnt hesitate to do what I say the guards weren't allowed to do.
He got pleasure out of pressing buttons when told not to, and ruined minigames for me, not sure if he did it for others but he sure thought it was funny leaving after he did it too. This was before I became admin so I couldn't do anything about it unfortunately.
You could say people change over time, but not over 2 months.

I'm only 16 so take this with a pinch of salt.
In my honest oppinion Jimjo is too imature for this, laughing at freekills etc.
Screaming in mic, and just not ready to fill the position as an admin, I sure wouldn't be in his position.
When Xkrowns said I dont care about freekilling since Jb is boring, 80% sure you said something along the lines of ''Yeah doesn't matter I don't enjoy Jb anymore'' Good to see you're enjoying it again I supose?

Going to his application

I completely disagree. I feel you hold grudges for the longest time and I wouldnt be surprised if you would hold grudges as admin too. And you do easily get, mad triggered and you would in my oppinion do your bans/mutes accordingly.

If a trial vote even counts, i'd do a -1

And there's alot of lennies in the chatlogs. me no likey
In some areas of what you have said I have to slightly agree with some things, however when you said coroner said he doesn't care about it anymore I'm sure I didn't say those exact words. Also when you said I press buttons I don't do that much anymore and if I do I don't mean to cause any trouble. Sorry for all them things :/

You have quite some history of rulebreaking wich is slowling down but isn't gone yet. I honestly don't see admin material in you. maybe this can change into the future but as satan stated. You have a habbit of breaking rules and then leaving.
I want to see you improve further in your current change of behavior and maybe then we will talk.
Goodluck with your App nonetheless.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: lionish and Satan
I've seen you countless times, as Warden, guard and prisoner alike. However i can't give you a vote on this one, purely on one fact. For some reason you did not leave an impression on me. I might not have seen you break rules but neither did i see you ever enforce any. Might just be me tough.
Neutral

I don't see you around too much on DR, and I remember punishing you a few times for breaking some minor rules. While it might not be much, I do not think you are ready to administrate the DR servers. Also, looking at your sessions they are pretty scarce as for the past month you've been on only 10-30 minutes every other day so your activity is definitely also an issue.

• Agree
Reactions: Satan
I didn't really give you permission this time around...sooooo...

From what I see above it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I think what you need in time and improvement. Application isn't bad, better than a lot of shit I've seen :kappa: At least you got that going for you. Some things though in it are questionable.

Anyways, with not my permission this time around it's invalid. Please take what I said seriously. Sometimes it's just not peoples' time...sometimes it's just not for them xD With improvements and time though it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread