Declined Admin application for #9 | Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name - Dz _Gaming

Steam32 ID:STEAM_0:1:608241038

Your Age:23

Current playtime on relevant server:91:47:18h

Link to your Sourcebans record: never got ban in any panda servers

Server to are applying for: #9 | Deathrun

General online time & Time zone
Free from 2pm-12am week days.
Free all weekend from 2pm-2am

Do u have working microphone:
Yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I never become a admin before in this server except In blackwonder servers

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?:well I started play on panda Deathrun server like 3months ig and having a great understanding of rules as well and I would like to become admin in this server because you know rulebreakers,toxic, annoying people they are pretty bad and makes people feel angry and sometimes rage quit

My scaling punishments for Gags/Mutes/Bans/

Ban:
First Rulebreaker:will be warned 3times

Second rulebreaker:180m (3hours)

Third rulebreaker:720m (12h if I'm correct)

Micspam/chatspam/non English:

First time 3 warns

Third:gag for 1440m (24h)

Afk people:

Slay

Thanks for reading have a great day mates.

Here are your HLStats Profile | Bans | Comms since you didn't provide them.

Hello Dz. I will begin by analysing your app. It is quite under-detailed it looks like it's been typed out in a hurry before you left elsewhere. Your reasons to become an administrator are poor and you don't really even mention what good it will do for the community if you were to be accepted into the staff team. The English is completely broken and I believe this would be a crutch when warning players and overall communicating with them. The formatting is poor to say the least and the order of the app is just straight up a mess, despite the template being used. It is pretty hard to read through the application with all these things going on and I do hope that you will take this into account were you to apply again.

That being out of the way, I'd like to talk about you. You've got a clean record, yes, and that's great! However, you are barely involved in the community. This is your first post in the forums (you haven't even introduced yourself nor made any reports prior to this) and judging by your chats, you don't really talk much in-game, warning potential rulebreakers and whatnot. You aren't active in the least, sure, you may have 14/28 days of activity recorded by HLStats in the server, 50% is okay-ish, but the length of your sessions is pretty concerning, considering that throughout these 14 days, you've amounted to only a bit more than half a day of playtime:

1651672134655.png

I don't know you all that much and I think I am pretty safe in saying that most of us in the staff team, as well as regulars in the server, don't know you much either. For these reasons mentioned before, I am afraid I will be giving you a -1.

Good luck on your app and I hope you can take this constructive feedback into consideration.

Here are your HLStats Profile | Bans | Comms since you didn't provide them.

Hello Dz. I will begin by analysing your app. It is quite under-detailed it looks like it's been typed out in a hurry before you left elsewhere. Your reasons to become an administrator are poor and you don't really even mention what good it will do for the community if you were to be accepted into the staff team. The English is completely broken and I believe this would be a crutch when warning players and overall communicating with them. The formatting is poor to say the least and the order of the app is just straight up a mess, despite the template being used. It is pretty hard to read through the application with all these things going on and I do hope that you will take this into account were you to apply again.

That being out of the way, I'd like to talk about you. You've got a clean record, yes, and that's great! However, you are barely involved in the community. This is your first post in the forums (you haven't even introduced yourself nor made any reports prior to this) and judging by your chats, you don't really talk much in-game, warning potential rulebreakers and whatnot. You aren't active in the least, sure, you may have 14/28 days of activity recorded by HLStats in the server, 50% is okay-ish, but the length of your sessions is pretty concerning, considering that throughout these 14 days, you've amounted to only a bit more than half a day of playtime:

View attachment 22087

I don't know you all that much and I think I am pretty safe in saying that most of us in the staff team, as well as regulars in the server, don't know you much either. For these reasons mentioned before, I am afraid I will be giving you a -1.

Good luck on your app and I hope you can take this constructive feedback into consideration.
Well first of all I may not play everyday because I work 4h in a day so whatever if I got accepted that would be nice if I did not got accepted well guess I'm not up to be that rank however from the first place I was scared to do this because I may failed

• Dumb
Reactions: Fairy and Mikey
I agree with Anon, the app barely has any effort put into it and looks like it was rushed. I looked through your chatlogs in an attempt to at least find some warnings to the rulebreakers you mentioned but there aren't any, which is a shame (unless you give warnings through voice chat).

I believe Anon already said what needed, I have nothing else to add. Personally I don't think you're fit for leadership at the moment.

[ My vote: -1 ]

Everything is pretty much said here so im not gonna repeat it like a broken record so il just suggest you look a these accepted applications and take the feedback for your next apply.
Gonna be a-1

Haven't really seen you around, all has been said, so it's a -1 from me as well. Good luck in the future.

With all required feedback back and all feedback resulting in a -1 vote it's safe to decline this without review.
Please take what feedback the admins have given you in order to improve if you wish to apply again. The next time you can apply again is: 10th of June 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread