Accepted Admin Application for #9 Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
Furken

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?
Permission to apply is not required as im 21 and the server is open for applications.

- Your Steam32 ID
Steam32 STEAM_0:1:89133832
Steam3: [U:1:178267665]

- Your general online times and your timezone
I usually play from 6pm to 10pm during the week and on the weekend I usually play from 1pm to 12pm.
My timezone is UTC+1 (Central European Time)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I mostly play on #9 Deathrun and I would be more then glad to investigate calls from different servers.

- Do you have a microphone?
I have a microphone and use it sometimes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I never have administrated before.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No I dont have but Im willing to learn it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have played a good amount now to understand the basic rules and wish to apply, as I see lately a increase of rulebreakers which I warn and report as Staff is lacking recruits to fill the gaps.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Before issuing a ban I would warn said player(s) twice before punishment

Racism, Toxicity and Micspamming will be issued with an gag/mute with the following template:
  1. 240 minutes | 4h
  2. 480 minutes | 8h
  3. 1400 minutes | 24h
  4. 4320 minutes | 3d
  5. 10080 minutes | 7d
  6. 99999 minutes | Asking an admin for perm
Delaying, Exploiting, Favouring and Blocking will be issued with an ban with the following template:
  1. 240 minutes | 4h
  2. 480 minutes | 8h
  3. 1400 minutes | 24h
  4. 4320 minutes | 3d
  5. 10080 minutes | 7d
  6. 99999 minutes | Asking an admin for perm
Inappropriate sprays

Rulebreaker will be warned/notified with an kick with the request to remove his spray.
If he hasn't obliged to change his spray he will be punished with an sprayban.

Inappropriate Objectors

Rulebreaker will be slayed and warned to change his Objector, if he hasn't done so he will be kicked once with the same request.
If he did not follow my request I'd issue a ban with the template above.

Cheating

There is no need for discussion, punishment of 99999 minutes and asking an admin for perma.

Thanks for taking your time.
Best regards.
Furken

I cannot provide feedback as I've not played in recent times, nor have I played with Furken before (unless he/she changed name and I do not recognize).
The application is neatly formatted, short but to the point. Your sessions since 20-12-2019 account for give or take 3 days, that's nice. Skimmed over your chat, looks fine. Most sessions are over an hour long, decent as well.

Couple of tips if you get accepted
  • Make sure to remove the spray before you kick, or you'll be unable to.
  • No need to slay people with inappropriate objectors, remove their weapon instead and warn them if they use it next round they'll be kicked. Slaying in my experience leads to unnecessary anger.
Neutral for reasons stated above.

• Friendly
Reactions: Furken
I pretty much agree with all thing Stabbin mentioned above, however: I, for one, have been on the server with Furken a few times before, and with that info, I'd declare 'em admin material. Knows the rules well, warns people accordingly, and generally nice and helpful. As such, I'll give a +1 here.

• Friendly
i played with furken alot (almost everyday since the last month) and he does enforce rules and telling others to stop breaking the rules when no admins are around/ afk. Overall he looks like he is gonna fit as an admin here, i will give you a +1 Good luck.

• Friendly
+1, there's pretty much nothing else to add, the others summed everything up.

• Friendly
And I've received the last two feedbacks in private, so you are good to go to under review.

Any questions or incoming inactivity, please let me know. Good luck ::):

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread