Accepted Admin application for 2Fort#16, Maxel (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxel

Nickname: Maxel

Name: Max

SteamID : STEAM_0:0:86438919

Server time: 5.00PM - 11.00PM CET (weekdays) / 5.00 PM - 1.00 AM CET (weekends)

Timezone: CEST/GMT+2

Applying for: 2Fort#16, I would visit other servers incase no other admin could take handle of it.

I have a good working Microphone which I also use to communicate with others on any server.
But I mostly also just use ingame chat.

I was never been a previous admin on any server. although I know the basics from sourcemod.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

You should choose me because I'm a very active player on your community, especially on 2Fort, who would proudly help the community to handle with rulebreakers and hackers.
Staff members have mentioned that the 2Fort#16 server is not having enough admins and that's why I want to become an 2Fort#16 server admin.
I would like to learn from admins and also be glad to recieve any help and advice through my admin trial phase.

Policies and punishments:

Micspam: Warning - 4hr silence - 8hr silence - 24 hr silence - 1 week silence - 1 month silence - permanent silence.
Hacking: Record with a demo to be also having a provement to perma-ban the person.
Offensive chat: Warning - 3hr gag/mute - 8hr mute/gag - 24hr mute/gag - week mute/gag - 1 month mute/gag - permanent mute/gag
Racism: 4hr silence - 12hr silence - 1 day silence - 1 week silence - 2 week silence - permanent silence.
Advertising hacks: Warning - permanent Mute.
Calling out undercover staff: 24hr silence.
Inappropriate spray: Warning - permanent sprayban.
Non-english language in voicechat/textchat: Warning - 3hr mute/gag - 8hr mute/gag - 24 hr mute/gag - 1 week mute/gag - 1 month mute/gag - permanent mute/gag.
Offensive/racist name: Warning - kick - 24hr ban - 1 week ban - 1 month ban - permanent ban.

Where else to find me through links:
Steam Profile
bans
Comms
SteamRep
GameMe Profile

@Heratade @Yelowchy

Last edited:
You have a history of passive aggressive and provocative behaviour and your chatlog still reflects that.
Your sessions are good but certainly not "very active".
I cannot remember you ever reminding others of the rules or showing that you care about the rules in any way and I have trouble imagining that it suddenly changed. Though as you do use voice chat a lot the chatlog might simply be lacking.

Either way the only way you ever stood out the me as a player, and we played a lot together, was in a negative way. I don't think you will be fit as admin.

I have no idea what zeprus is talking about (possible personal bias?)

I’ve also seen zeprus on 2Fort twice. Ever.

I’ll give my opinion later when I’m not tired and sleepy just wanted to add this right now.

Hoi, nice to see another applicant for 2fort!
I'm actually surprised. You never told me you're interested in becoming Admin.

Chatlogs from 2Fort are OK-ish, there are 3 foreign language messages but you stopped after warning. There are silly and unnecessary messages on other servers.
You did some private reports to me but I'd like you to start reminding players about the rules in chat.
Sessions are OK, there are holes in your activity. Could be better. You need constant activity while applying with less than 3 days of playtime.
You seem to get the idea about punishment patterns but it could use some fixing, like racism shouldn't be shorter in length than any other offense.

I started to play with Maxel only recently and I never noticed any bad behavior, he was nothing but nice guy around me, atleast on 2Fort.
Sad to see someone says otherwise but I saw it coming. I appreciate your opinion on this, Zeprus.

I'm not entirely sure if you're fit for this position and I'll stay neutral for now. Your behavior have changed for the better it seems but I need more time before I can trust you're up to the task.

I was reading through Zeprus reply and will have to say that I dislike the comment tho I appreciate his reply at least so it shows that I was also showing some bad behaviour in the past.
My point is first of all to say I'm sorry for the past and that I will focus on relying good behavior on your servers.

I was thinking in the past to already apply as an admin for panda community, although I know I wasn't ready for it yet. Now since I got more control over myself, I would be glad to help and take more work from other admins, who could sometimes not really reply due from their own problems.

I also got my motivation more and more from other admins, that helped me to take handle from rulebreakers and hackers. I showed me that even they are strict, they still are being fair and can also still be as normal as any other member should be in this community.

I know this community has more strict rules and much better admins, who also can be trustworthy to be admins and so even for that I have a big motivation to also show myself.

I should say thank you for your reply~ @Zeprus

• Informative
Reactions: Heratade and Furken
accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Heratade, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread