Invalid Admin Application for 24/7 USA Dodgeball Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spankyworld

Name or/and Nickname:

Spankyworld or Spanky one of the two. Daniel if you want to refer to me in real life. The nickname is not what you think it is. I'm not like that. It's just my username. It's probably fine.

14 years old.

Who gave you permission to apply?

I viewed Available Admin Applications which the server that I get on very often was available. I asked Turbo if I could apply and told me that I should attempt to apply for admin.

Your Steam32 ID:

STEAM_0:0:123115902

Your general online times and timezone:

I'm online almost everyday except Sunday due to religious reasons, but I can make time for that as well. This month is a bit busy with exams although I can still manage to get on when I'm finished. Time zone is CST-6:00. Estimated times on 1600 to 2200. Free time 1200 to 2200.

Which server do you wish to apply for admin on? Would you visit other Panda Server incase of a report?

24/7 USA Dodgeball Server is the one server I play frequently and enjoy. Yes I would visit other Panda Servers incase of a report.

Do you own a Microphone?

Sadly no. ;-;

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

No. My only experience of Admins is watching them take care of a report or issue. And enjoying the gamemode itself.

Do you have experience of SourceMods?

No. I could learn how to use it.

Why should we have you on our team?

I want to enforce the rules in dodgeball for some players just keep breaking the rules during the times when admins aren't on. I respect the community and just try to have fun without people ruining the fun. I want to be on when some admins cannot. To check and enjoy is the way I'll do it. I really do love Panda Dodgeball and it would be a darn shame if it gets ruined by one or more persistent stealer or hacker.

How will you do your job as Admin?

I would give two warnings to those who steals. I would kick if they did not heed my warnings on the third steal. Rejoining the server only to then steal for the fourth time is a ban. I would slay the person who steals. Under different circumstances if their player was going to die due to the path of the rocket I would allow them to steal. If they purposely stood in the rocket's path to steal, or if they attempted to steal as in airblasting when the rocket is not theirs. I would slay them. Mic spamming after one warning and continuing is a gag. Chat spamming from one message to the next of a span of 2 seconds, of the same message or by binds, that doesn't match the atmosphere during the game is two warnings then chat gag. (If such a command exist if not then kick). Someone who is reported to be hacking would be investigated during spec mode. If I find enough evidence I would question them and they'll receive their judgement which is a ban or a kick depending on the severity and denial of their hacks. Harsh language is fine unless presented to be cruel to one's radical opinion on politics and offensive to one's race. Gag would be in place. Team killing is a slay next round or the current round or warning. If they do it again a kick would be enforced. Bodyblocking would be two warnings and a kick. That's how I will enforce these rules if I ever become admin. I would properly deal with any other issues if they're breaking the rules in any possible other ways.

Who is Turbo?
I asked Turbo if I should apply to become admin. Turbo is a admin on the server isn't he? Unless I have to ask Luigi for permission first?

Hey Spanky, your application looks good, but you do not meet all the requirements of being an admin on this server. The requirement you are failing is that you must be 15 to apply for admin unless given permission by an admin. Also, Turbo isn't an admin and can't give you permission to apply.

I can't edit my post, so ill make a new post.

Spanky, I did looked at your chat log and it looked pretty clean, but you do use binds such as Dank Memes and Circles quite often. You may need to cut back on those binds a bit. You have decent sessions that could be worked on a bit. It would also be nice to see you on forums a bit more, but other than that I think you are fine.

I can't edit my post, so ill make a new post.

Spanky, I did looked at your chat log and it looked pretty clean, but you do use binds such as Dank Memes and Circles quite often. You may need to cut back on those binds a bit. You have decent sessions that could be worked on a bit. It would also be nice to see you on forums a bit more, but other than that I think you are fine.
Alright.

• Informative
Reactions: Patmosphere
Hey everyone, I did not give spanky permission to apply as I can't do that, however he asked me if he should apply for admin, I gave my opinion on him that maybe he should or not. He still has many things to learn about the ways of the DB admin and I would recommend him to learn it if he desires to become one. Just to clear things up, I did not claim I am an admin, but I do support the admins job and do not want to cause any trouble whatsoever.

Invalid

You may Re-Apply again when you reach the requirement of 3 Days.

Also, you can't get permission from Turbo because he's not an Admin. You have get a permission from me or the full Admins. He just a player who help's around. Not an actual Admin.

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread