Declined Admin Application For #22 Deathrun 2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerDabby

name and/or nickname: Alpha Flippy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:231841959

online times : mostly everday i can im online most the day
Do you have a microphone : yes i have but i dont use this much
experience as Admin or Moderator: yes i was moderator and Admin on a gmod server but the server was deleted
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: i usually play death run server more i love this

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod: a bit but i can learn or ask for help from other admins

Why should we choose you? i really like tf2 servers or tf2 death run im always online on this server i want to be part the community
What will you do as Admin?: i warned people for his punisch to think about the next is mute or gag second is kick and is it worser i ban but not longer for a months maby a week ban
Thank you for reading this application

Reactions: SharpTips
Actual Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115920979 (No idea where you got yours from)
Gameme Profile
Connection Time =13 day+
More than required
Sessions
Chat
Comms 3 Comms back in 2015
Bans 1 Ban back in 2016
What will you do as Admin?: i warned people for his punisch to think about the next is mute or gag second is kick and is it worser i ban but not longer for a months maby a week ban
Thank you for reading this application
This isn't really explained enough. How would you punish for each different rule broken?
In other words:
how would you punish for bhopping to skip traps?
How would you punish for delaying?
Also what about stuff like:
Exploitng?
Hacking?
Micspam?
General Spam?
Racism?
etc.

How would you deal with each?

All in all, it seems like a very short and rushed application.

Summoning Admoons: *whoosh whoosh*
@Stabbin
@Madact
@Mertes

This app needs alot more effort... this was made in 5 minuts Please be detailed.
For example punishment lenghts for gag, mutes, bunnyhop skipping ect.

• Agree
Reactions: Monster

Sorry but from what I'm seeing you are not admin material. There is too much to list that I want to see improved and a short time during the space on the application process isn't going to be enough.

I first suggest learning English...proper English and also seriously consider if this is really for you. Once you've decided and improved I'd reapply then.

Seconding what Madact said.

It was my first attempt to write and that in another language. i dont care anymore who does not want anybody who can not speak English well

• Agree
Reactions: Bass
^^^ This is what I mean
Is that you retracting your application?

The reason for us to communicate well is that we can understand you and so can the players on the servers. Miscommunication leads to false bans, mute and gags...including understanding on how to actually admin.

declined.

please checkout other applications and then re-try again in a month; 24.05.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread