Accepted Admin Application for #16 | 2Fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Username:

Furken

Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:1:89133832

Your age:

23 years old.

Current playtime on relevant server(s):

As of writing this application I have collected 10 days and 16 hours of playtime on #16 | 2Fort

Link to your Sourcebans record:

Comms (2)
Bans (3)

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?

Nobody gave me permission to apply as im above the required age.

Server you are applying for:

Panda-Community.com #16 | 2Fort

General online times & time zone:

CET/GMT+2
Under the week im usually online between 5-9pm and on the weekends between 1-11pm (time may vary).

Do you have a working microphone?

I have a working microphone that I use occasionally.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

I was previously known to be an admin for #09 + #22 | Deathrun and #16 | 2Fort for the good part of 2020-2021.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

In my opinion I am a suitable candidate because I have the prior knowledge about what it is about to moderate on the server I want to apply on. Also being an admin isn't just about resolving calls and reports, you also are seen as a guide who people look up to and generally act just like as him, which means if the applicant (as example me) performs badly it will reflect on the general state of the server and will lead back to the applicant.
I have the perspective to perform difficult decisions when they are required and dont shy away from sticking to them.

Looking back to my first time I applied and to now I had enough time to reflect on what I did well and what I haven't done well during my time as an admin here.
Me reapplying now means I want to expand on the things I have done well and want to work on where I performed poorly.
I am also aware that some people are against me applying for something that has happened in shoutbox which was taking the wrong way, I am willing to talk about it and resolve anything else that comes to mind.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:

Generally there are 2 ways of giving out punishments, which are communication blocks and bans. Before giving out punishments I will warn players twice before any kind of punishment is given. (This doesn't apply to cheating)
The lenght of punishments are determined if players had already a punishment in advance or not, which means if the player already had a punishment we will use the stacking system. We give out 6 punishments in total, each longer then the last with the sixth one being the permament one.

For reference I have taken my old stacking system for punishments, if by demand I will comply and update them if they got out of time.

Reasons to give out communication blocks are:

1. 360 minutes | 6h
  2. 720 minutes | 12h
  3. 1400 minutes | 24h
  4. 4320 minutes | 3d
  5. 10080 minutes | 7d
  6. 99999 minutes | Perm

There may come up situations where bans are applied which are not related to using third-party software which will be issued with the stacking system as well instead of a permament ban.

Reasons to give out bans are:

1. 360 minutes | 6h
  2. 720 minutes | 12h
  3. 1400 minutes | 24h
  4. 4320 minutes | 3d
  5. 10080 minutes | 7d
  6. 99999 minutes | Perm

On another note I want to speak about my sessions, there is a gap between the 2022-04-11 and the 2022-04-27 which are coming back to me being in vacation and not being present at home, by all means I could argue this is the only negative point of this application but I guarantee that my sessions will pick up over the span of the application period.

Thanks for reading my application!

Hello Furken
Good to see you again applying for admin after taking your break from the game
Honestly i dont have that much to say appart from maybe your playtime and you stacking which needs to be fixed in duo time but other than that ive spend over a year playing with you back when you were Deathrun admin and you were one of the more laid back admins and friendly with most of us (at least with ppl who werent a complete ass) so im pretty confident you would make a great admin once more.
Thats pretty much all i have to say so have my +1 Friend and see you around 🍺

• Friendly
Reactions: Furken
Hello Furken, let's get this over with. I honestly think you are a great candidate, alongside Sloth. Your application is great overall and your past record as a full admin on Panda is also helpful, having even been one of the admins judging me in the past back when I applied. Now I am in the judging end, however, and as much of a great candidate you might be, your recent activity has been lacking in the past month as can be seen in the following image, only being on 9/28 days that the system registers (at the time of you writing the application), which is less than a third of the days:

1651403966795.png

You have barely been around, and I haven't honestly seen much of you on the server lately either (save for this morning). For this reason, and due to overall lack of information about your recent actions and what not, I am opting to stay Neutral here. Best of luck.

• Agree
Former admin that is both friendly and helpful on the server. Everything looks in order and your recent sessions are also satisfactory at this point. Don't have much else to add. +1

• Friendly
And with that all required feedback is given, time to put this under review!

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

• Happy
accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Solar - should you have any questions feel free to ask :)

• Friendly
  • Agree
Reactions: Solar and Furken
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread