Invalid Admin Application for #16 2fort by Eyelander Jack. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noxitoxic

Name/Nickname: Eyelander Jack, or Jack in real life.

Who gave you permission to apply?

Permission:
  • Not needed since I meet the age requirement of being 15 years or older.

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:149622828

Online Times and time zone:

• I am mostly online everyday morning to night, such as from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm GMT, may change in the coming future due to work which I will notify on if needed.

Do you have a Microphone?
  • Yes, but I don’t always use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod :

• I have been admin on a couple Garry's mod servers but none in tf2 so far.

What Panda Community Servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

• I mostly play on the 2fort server and sometimes dodgeball.

The server I am applying for is 2fort #16

• I would visit a broader range of servers if I have time.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

• No since I have never been an admin on a tf2 server.

Why should we choose you?

• I am a very active player mostly on 7 days a week for 7-10 hours a day, admins are not always available and I would like to assist your team by becoming one of them.

What will you do as admin?

• I will make sure people are doing wrong before punishing so they have a chance to reform, if not reformed then it will be a gag/mute in the case for mic spammers and chat spammer. But with cheaters such as aim/spin/trigger bots then it’s an immediate ban which also goes for bad racism. Bad racism would normally come with offensive names or mic/chat spammers.

• Offensive language cannot be used , which includes insults; excessive raging ; disrespecting/provoking admins and other players

• Admin impersonations are not allowed either , either is influence over admins as their actions are strictly forbidden.

• Ghosting is not allowed either due to it being unfair and unbalanced if game related info was given out whilst you are spectating.

• Dislike
Reactions: Yelowchy
You've been punished recently, therefore the application is invalid. You may apply after 15 April 2020.

• Useful
Reactions: Fredo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread