Invalid Admin application for #05 versus saxton hale by Syntex (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntex

- Your name and/or nickname
Nickname: Syntex

- Your age
I am 20 years old.

- Who gave you permission to apply?
I don't need a permission, since im older than 15 and you're looking for an admin on #05 VS Saxton Hale.

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:435829501

- Your general online times and your timezone
My timezone: UTC +1
My activity: Difficult to say because my work is pretty flexible, but most of the time I'm online around 17:00 pm to 01:00 am on weekdays.
On weekends/off days im online between 13:00 pm to 01:00 am.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I am usually playing on VSH #05 and that's were i wish to apply. Yes i would.

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was an admin for about 6 months on a popular counter strike server.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
The counter strike server had sourcemods so yes.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I play on panda now for over 4,5 years. Of course with some pauses and yes i broke rules in the past im not gonna hide it.
But i took a long break and grow up and my toxicity decreased massively in the past years.
I would not have made this application without a long conversation with Matth beforehand.
I believe that i could be a good and fair admin now and i suppose matth thinks the same.
I am also friends with almost all regulars. It doesn't effect my fairness tho.
I believe im a very fair person and every rule breaker gets treat the same.
Also there are currently not that many admins and often if i play, people insult others or spam etc.
I think if i get admin i could handle that.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
So i know there is a "stacking" system that means every ban/mute/gag should increase in time. Before i ban/mute/gag i warn the player
obviously in admin chat and over microphone if needed. At first i get the attention of the rule breaker with warnings / telling him what hes doing wrong.
It obviously depends on the situation, but if im sure he recognized my warnings/assignments or ignores it he will get one more warning and after not reacting, the right punishment.
Stacking ban/mute/gag times:

1. 60 minutes / 1 hour
2. 480 minutes / 8 hours
3. 1440 minutes / 1 day
4. 10080 minutes / 1 week
5. 40320 minutes / 1 month (I personally find this long timeout useful so his/her behaviour might change because it's his/her last chance.)
6. permanent mute/gag/ban

(If he/she has previous bans/mutes/gags from other admins i might adapt to their time scaling.)

Specific rules:
Hacking/Third party tools: Permanent ban with a recording of the incident.

AFK: 1. Kick (With warning to not do it again in kick message) - > 2. Kick (With message that next times its a ban) 3. Ban (With the time system above)

Camping/Delaying: 1. Warning, telling them to move. - > 2. Giving them a timebomb so they move and removing it, if they do so. - > 3. Kick -> 4. Ban (With the system above)

Failhale: 1. Asking the hale to play (short reaction time for him/her) 2. Slay (Warning the player at first and informing him/her that /nohale and /resetq exist.) 3. Ban (With the system above)

Nude/Racism Spray: 1. Warning and telling him/her to remove the spray. 2. Permanent sprayban

Information about me:
My Hlstatsx site
My Chat history
My Sessions
My Communication blocks (8 blocks, 1 being invalid/unbanned, last block: 05.09.2018)
My Server bans (4 bans, last ban: 30.08.2018)

Current trials and full admins:
- @Pilon99
- @Matth

~ Syntex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread