Declined Admin application for #01 Duel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveRISK

Hello admin.

My name is David but everybody calls me Dave.

Im 16 years old although I sound older.

My Steam32 ID: [U:1:183588348]

So my online time is weird. This week Im online everyday from 8:00 am till 12:00 am, then next week im online from 1:00 pm till 12:00 pm. On weekends im online from 8:00 am till 12:00 pm.

I usually play on jump and duel but I would like to apply for duel as in title.

Yes I do have microphone. I use it when people in server are good.

Yes I do have experience as admin. I was admin for few month on duel_duel server. Im no longer admin there because server is shut down.

You should choose me to be part of your team because I like this community and I don't like it seeing full of toxic and bad people. I know there will be always that kind of people but sometimes I could have done something about it but i didn't because I didn't have the power to do it even if I said please stop its not fun they would continue. Im very very friendly but I can be bad when its needed.

First of I would do like everybody I would warn them about their mistake give them second chance. I would talk with person or people if there are some problem then figure out who is guilty and who is not. I wouldn't abuse if I got admin power since that would be unfair to others.

I know this is a lot and I quess you need it after all. Most of the stuff have been told in this application but what can I do. This is who I am.

Thanks, Dave

Just wanted to point this out real quick:
My Steam32 ID: [U:1:183588348]
That isn't a Steam32 ID, it's a SteamID3.

This is your Steam32 ID: STEAM_1:0:91794174

Just wanted to point this out real quick:

That isn't a Steam32 ID, it's a SteamID3.

This is your Steam32 ID: STEAM_1:0:91794174
oh didn't notice that there was missing 2 when i copied thank for point it out.

declined because you have insufficient playtime on duel. You may re-apply once you get 3days of playtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread