Invalid Admin Application - Fixed - Freak Fortress - (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

♛Reaper♛

- My Application -

Don't expect the best from me, since it's my first time applying for admin.
And i'm already a part of the Discord.

My name. My name is Max, and in the online world it's ♛Reaper♛, I live in Denmark so EU. I mostly play Freak Fortress.

My Age. For now i'm currently 13 years,

Permission. An Admin called White Falcon told me where i could apply, since i questioned him where i could.

Steam ID. STEAM_0:0:171152892

Your general online times and your timezone. I'm usually online everyday. And my Time-zone = GMT +1 /Denmark/Europe

Which of our servers do you usually play on. I always play Freak Fortress it's my favorite thing about TF2

Do you have a microphone? Yes.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator. I have a lot of experience's from other games but not with TF2, i could start as a Trial mod. and get it all learned. I would be thankful for some Mod Training.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? No, but everyone has to start somewhere so i hope you'll give me a chance and some training.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team? When i've learned all i need, i would like to be a hard working admin! And i'm a very active player!

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I Still haven't been an admin before so i'm unknown about the most. But i would probably kick someone who didn't follow the order from the admin, or mute or do so they can't spam.
Sorry that i'm this bad.

Hun, please you really need to spend more time on the server and forums and familiarizing yourself with the server rules. When you reach 3+ days on the server you can reapply.

Thanks for your reply but it's hard to game when my wifi sucks.... the only thing i can do for now is listening to yt

Thanks for your reply but it's hard to game when my wifi sucks.... the only thing i can do for now is listening to yt
If you can't play don't apply?
Also, you still have to pass the 3 day playtime requirement that was mentioned on your last app and here.

Do you mean these rules

Mic/Chat Spam,Begging:
- 1-2 Warnings
- Mute/Gag for 240 min
- Mute/Gag for 480 min
- Mute/Gag for 1300 min
- Mute/Gag for 2600 min
- Mute/Gag for 10000 min
- Perm Mute/Gag

Insulting,Toxic,Harassment, Racism:
- 1-2 Warnings
- Mute/Gag for 240 min
- Mute/Gag for 480 min
- Mute/Gag for 1300 min
- Mute/Gag for 2600 min
- Mute/Gag for 10000 min
- Perm Mute/Gag

Hacking:
-
Perm (if necessary I use some recording progam to show as evidence)

Advertising:
- 1-2 Warnings
- Mute/Gag for 240 min
- Mute/Gag for 480 min
- Mute/Gag for 1300 min
- Mute/Gag for 2600 min
- Mute/Gag for 10000 min
- Perm Mute/Gag

Exploting:
- 1-2 Warnings
- Mute/Gag for 240 min
- Mute/Gag for 480 min
- Mute/Gag for 1300 min
- Mute/Gag for 2600 min
- Mute/Gag for 10000 min
- Perm Mute/Gag

Delaying:
- 2-3 Warnings
- Timebomb

Favourting a person:
-
3 Warning
- Slay/Timebomb

Skipping Traps:
-
2-3 Warnings
- Slay
- Ban for 300 min

• Creative
Reactions: Frosty
For the first my wifi started to suck for an hour ago and i tough i had played enough, cuz for me i've played for years...:(:(:(:(:( But if you say i won't apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread