Declined Admin Application Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Name: Zach or Gramps

-I am 21

-[U:1:229920598]

-Central US itme. and online from about 3:20 P.M - 10:00 P.M All week.

-I play on the Dodgeball servers, and I wish to administrate the Dodgeball servers, but I will go to the other servers if I am needed.

-Yes

-I do have experience with modderating I am a current admin in a server called Grimmfortress, and a modderator of a trade server.

-Both of the servers I modderate use SourceMod.

-I am on usually on from 3-10 and I mainly spend my time in the server already, and if I am needed on any other of the servers.

-I would enforce the rules that are set but still allow people to enjoy and have a good time while being in the server, I would warn the players if they are breaking the rules and after warning I would take the necessary actions to wich rule they were breaking. But overall I try too be a fun staff member but still do my job too make the servers more enjoyable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spooky has passed all the requirements.

Setting this app as Pending.

@Cryptic @YourBiggestFan @Pricholas @Nanix @Squall

Please give a feedback on this app. You have aleast 1 week.

Also, I have a question from you.

• On your app, you say you're 17 years old, but why does it says your 21 years old on your forum profile.

Last edited:
As of now, I'm going to opt out of rating, 'cause I have no idea who this person is. However, I'd like to address the following:
  • Your sessions are weak.
    • In the passed week, April 27th - May 3rd, you've accumulated only 1.5 hours of playtime.
  • Your chatlog is poor.
    • It's 95% binds, with one incident of calling another individual a "cunt".
  • Your application is rushed, with minimum effort put into it.
If I were to finalize my rating today, I'd give you a -1. However, there's always time for improvement. I'd highly suggest for you to become more active on the servers, tone down on the binds, engage in conversations, and expand the overview of your policy and punishments. If you fail to do so within a week, I'm going to keep my feedback as a -1.

Edit: Finalized vote is a -1. Assuming Prick's vote is the same or neutral, considering his application didn't receive a "facelift".

• Informative
Reactions: Wolfgang
Oh I almost forgot, other Admins can also give a feedback on this app. If you know Spooky and play's with him/her.

Spooky has passed all the requirements.

Setting this app as Pending.

@Cryptic @YourBiggestFan @Pricholas @Nanix @Squall

Please give a feedback on this app. You have aleast 1 week.

Also, I have a question from you.

• On your app, you say you're 17 years old, but why does it says your 21 years old on your forum profile.
During the set up my Google autocorrected it too that default, that was my bad for not fixing it.

Alright, thank you for letting me know. I have edit your age to 21 years old on your app.

I can attest to this individual's presence on the 24/7 USDB server. Normally a respectful player, I haven't personally witnessed anything that I would consider a negative attribute. Crypt is correct on your short application, you may consider revising and making sure you've answered all the questions.
" ...but still do my job too make the servers more enjoyable."
This is the most important thing that you said in my eyes, because admins play an important role on all servers.
BTW, I hope you understand this position 100% before you jump on. It can be highly stressful at times, and users can really try their best to make you lose your cool. There is an etiquette for all admins to follow, and twice as many rules for you to follow.
My vote is a +1, so long as the application gets a facelift.

I've personally seen quite a few of your binds, but you do seem to follow the rules and you don't act out too often. The application did seem a bit rushed, as Crypt said, so I don't really feel like you have fully thought through how tough this can actually be. Because of this, I will remain neutral.

That's all we need. :)

Setting this app as Under Review.

Admins, if you want to add a feedback on this app or change your vote, please let me know or Madact on Steam.

declined due to less effort on the application itself, please check out previously accepted applications in the archived section and re-try again in a month. - 17.06.2017

• Agree
Reactions: Pricholas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread