Declined Admin Application by Sweet Beats (Really Cool Guy You Should Accept Him, I Hear He Has 13 six packs) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username

I go by Sweet Beats as my alias but my name on steam is T.TV/sweetbeats because my ego won't let me change it

Steam32 ID

STEAM_0:1:491094015

Your age

16 turning 17

Current playtime on relevant server(s)

84 Hours

Link to your Sourcebans record

Server to are applying for

US 2fort

General online times & time zone

Pacific Time (PT) (California)
Mon-Fri 15:30-02:00
Sat-Sun I Basically have tf2 running nonstop

Do you have a working microphone?

Yessir and a very luxurious voice too B)

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

About 70-ish hours of experience as an admin on CS:GO when I used to play that

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

This Server is my first choice in community servers and the vast majority of players on that server that play with me have a positive experience even when on the opposite team. I am very lax on voice comms rules or whatnot unless its continuous voice chat spam after warnings. I try to refrain from banning people unless they're cheating, being extremely racist and sexist etc., or if they keep mic spamming after being gagged.

Hello! I've been on when you are a fair few times now so I feel it's probably best to weigh in with at least some input.

First thing I notice is just a lacking amount of detail and professionalism in this application. Having it nicely organized is cool and all, but it doesn't read very seriously. It also doesn't go into detail on what you would do to punish rulebreakers, ie punishment times that you think would be fitting for certain rules being broken.

Kinda segways into my main point about you, though, in that whenever I do see you on, I feel a lack of maturity coming from you. No hard feelings at all and I certainly don't have any personal issues with you, but I really don't feel like you're fit an admin position at this time.

-1 for now, best of luck!

• Dislike
Reactions: Zeprus and Zee
Situations like these are times I would go for a neutral vote–since I haven't been active much recently–but from what I have heard from the other admins who I trust, I think I'm going to have to go with a -1

If I see you on after this and feel the traits my peers told me are untrue, I will gladly change it. Best

Reactions: Zee
Hello Beats, I really love when the US 2Fort folks finally realize we have forums and start to participate, And I don’t say this sarcastically.

I’ve played on US 2Fort for a long time and I have a knack for remembering the people who I think are regulars or atleast somewhat enjoyable to play with, And unto that I say I quite know you as a player in the server, I would like to affirm that my experiences with you have been positive all around.

But I have to also echo the words Kai said in their feedback that there is a certain lack of I dont want to say maturity since I think its more specifically a lack of care for enforcing what you perturb to be a positive experience.

There’s a distinct lack of warnings in your chat history, But I’m willing to give you the benefit of doubt since I know you use your voice chat more prominently when communicating, Something I do similarly, But If my memory serves me right, You also never warn there, and I have never seen you call on people that break rules or ruin the experience unless you think they’re cheating or earraping the server, Which I think is quite weird what with the server’s propensity to attract less savory people, You’ve said it yourself in your app, You’re quite lax against people unless they go to the extreme, Which I think personally is a strong factor to my vote in this.

I’m not here to teach you how to act but to judge your reaction to what I perceive is usually the deal we have to deal with in the server and honestly, I say this as a person who enjoys your company in the server, I’ll have to say my vote on this is a clear and solid -1

Reactions: Zeprus and Kyro
With three -1s I don't see this being accepted. Please take any feedback above to improve if you decide to re-apply in the future.
You can reapply on the 12th of May 2022 and beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread