Declined Admin Application | #5 VSH Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falkì

My name's Gufock on Steam, in real life my name's Niccolò ( in English: Nick )

I'm actually 16 years old and I'm Italian

Steam32 ID : 292769864

My zone time is GMT/UTC + 2:00.
I have a really large addiction to PC games, so I play them for like 4 Hours or much more.
During the week, I can be Online during late afternoon / night, but only if I haven't anything to study.
During the week-end, on saturday I can stay in the server all the day ( really messed up times ), on sunday instead, I can stay in the server all the day but if I have to study I play less in the afternoon.

- I always play a large amount of time on your VSH Server because there are some great people I met there and because I like to be a part of your Community.
Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

At the moment I don't have a Mic

As the next answer says, I'm a server Founder so I know what I do.

I have a server with the Saxton Hale plug-in set up by myself, so I can confirm I know / I have familiarity with Sourcemod commands and basics

I would like to help because sometimes, during late or early day times, when Admins aren't in the Server, some players are "playing" with the rules.

When I'm in the server I always give players who are spamming / insult other players 3 advices, if they reach the third advice I mute them.
If a player needs help with something I always tell him what to do.
If a player is Teaming / Camping as Hale / Wasting time / Delaying the round I'm going to give him 3 advice and if he doesn't care I'm going to kick him.
If a player is Hacking I'm going to ban him permanently from the server.

P.S.

I have 16d time on the VSH server and my position is #30 in there.
My English have been sent to hell

If I may ask. Why did you make two applications for same server? ._.:bbtcat:
ClickMe!

If I may ask. Why did you make two applications for same server? ._.:bbtcat:
ClickMe!
That was a mistake because I didn't answer to a question that's visible on this thread and I noticed after saving.

1 Comm block (2016)
1 Ban (late 2015)
Gameplay sessions are nice

Steam32 ID : 292769864
That is not your SteamID 32. You have taken the numbers out of your SteamID3.
This is the correct one: STEAM_0:0:146384932

You enforce the rules from time to time, which is good.
Not to be picky, but I think you should be a little stricter, when it comes to your policies and punishments.
I will give you my vote later.

He/she has passed all the requirements.

@Blutz @Sir Matty @iceviet

Please give a feedback on this app. You have aleast 1 week. Other Admins can also give a feedback on this app too. If you know him/her.

Thank you.

I have seen Guforito on the server he is a nice guy but i can't get my vote atm because i haven't play much vsh lately.
I like to see Guforito enforcing more but other then that i stay Neutral atm.

Honestly Gufock helped me when i started on panda community for 1-2 month back, and i have seen him doing !call many times, he is fast to responds and i could write a page, but honestly he should become an admin
+1 from me.

Honestly Gufock helped me when i started on panda community for 1-2 month back, and i have seen him doing !call many times, he is fast to responds and i could write a page, but honestly he should become an admin
+1 from me.
Only full gameserver admins and trial (server related) admins are supposed to give "+1" to the applicant, other members/donators can give info about him only if required (info that may point out something important about the applicant).

Nice stuff. Sessions are nice

Not so nice stuff. App is rushed

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
You left a question unanswered, and you couldve just added all the question above the answers just that it wouldnt be so confusing. Why you should be added remained a bit low imo. The thing with when admins are online and not is pretty unfitting reason to be chosen, sure we play differently and different times, but atleast I and I believe most admins don't have schedule when they jump into the computer.

Policies remained little aswell. Where are all the chat/mute/ban ones? Players have already killed themselves when you get in third warning about the teaming.

Since I don't play vsh as frequently as I used do, Ill left judging ingame behavior to other admins, if its necessery

Chatlogs

It's nice start to take your time and warn players whenever you can, but whats up with the lenny binds and little toxicity? Some people don't take "noob" as an insult, but we do here. Don't know if its something between you and your friends , but if your that eager to call your friend a noob every once and while, leave it to pm, aswell as binds

Overall what most people have stated above, you seem to be nice guy ingame. Mostly following rules and you observe them to other players aswell. It's too late to change app now, but if you get declined there will always be another chance to learn from mistakes. Throw those useless binds and insults to the garbage and your good to go. Neutral

Nice stuff. Sessions are nice

Not so nice stuff. App is rushed

You left a question unanswered, and you couldve just added all the question above the answers just that it wouldnt be so confusing. Why you should be added remained a bit low imo. The thing with when admins are online and not is pretty unfitting reason to be chosen, sure we play differently and different times, but atleast I and I believe most admins don't have schedule when they jump into the computer.

Policies remained little aswell. Where are all the chat/mute/ban ones? Players have already killed themselves when you get in third warning about the teaming.

Since I don't play vsh as frequently as I used do, Ill left judging ingame behavior to other admins, if its necessery

Chatlogs

It's nice start to take your time and warn players whenever you can, but whats up with the lenny binds and little toxicity? Some people don't take "noob" as an insult, but we do here. Don't know if its something between you and your friends , but if your that eager to call your friend a noob every once and while, leave it to pm, aswell as binds

Overall what most people have stated above, you seem to be nice guy ingame. Mostly following rules and you observe them to other players aswell. It's too late to change app now, but if you get declined there will always be another chance to learn from mistakes. Throw those useless binds and insults to the garbage and your good to go. Neutral

I answered to that question ( Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? ) in the other app I made for this mistake, and the answer was something like: Yes, but only when I have finished studying homeworks.

Other than that, I've got to say that the other things about insulting some players and spamming lennys are right, but I would never do those things as an Admin.
Like I said in the app, I am a VSH Server Founder and when players join my server, I don't insult them because I like to perform your same community rules and because I like them ( referring to the rules ). ;)

I Admits the right to @LieväAutismi
App is really rushed but it's not that bad
other members/donators can give info about him only if required (info that may point out something important about the applicant).
A E I O U. I give up with my jub

I forgot to remind you @Guforito
As mentioned already on the server: some people might find your "Gufock your self *lenny*" offensive, using the "different-language excuse" doesn't lower the hidden meaning of that phrase

Edit: so plz take care of that

A E I O U. I give up with my jub

I forgot to remind you @Guforito
As mentioned already on the server: some people might find your "Gufock your self *lenny*" offensive, using the "different-language excuse" doesn't lower the hidden meaning of that phrase

Edit: so plz take care of that

I changed the name Gufock to Gufo because of that, a player named Mon started spreading it.
Since Mon and I are "friends" we liked to joke with it sometimes.

I changed the name Gufock to Gufo because of that, a player named Mon started spreading it.
Since Mon and I are "friends" we liked to joke with it sometimes.
xvJXEwG.png

My advice to you and your friend right now is to stop with that bind of yours. Your intimate joke may be misinterpret by others, who have never heard of it before, and can be seen as offensive language. With the fact that I know about this joke, this is yet another forced (?) bind you've put upon yourselves. It may be fun in the start, but it sure gets annoying afterwards.

I see him spamming with that bind (yes there was periods where he spams the bind you just have to look), calls people autisitic, fag and noob, light cap spamming, telling players to shut up. Do we really want this person as an administrator? No, we don't. Forget the sessions, a toxic admin can make the server go downhill really fast.

• Agree
Reactions: Bass
I see him spamming with that bind (yes there was periods where he spams the bind you just have to look), calls people autisitic, fag and noob, light cap spamming, telling players to shut up. Do we really want this person as an administrator? No, we don't. Forget the sessions, a toxic admin can make the server go downhill really fast.

Admin Madact you just called me a toxic player and I feel offended for that, anyway as I feel offended to be toxic I also regret to be a toxic admin if I'll be one

• Winner
Reactions: Satan and Bass
Admin Madact you just called me a toxic player and I feel offended for that, anyway as I feel offended to be toxic I also regret to be a toxic admin if I'll be one

Then now you know how other people feel when you call them autistic, a fag and a noob.

That's all we need. :)

Setting this app as Under Review.

If other Admins wants to add a feedback on this app or change your vote, please let me know or Madact on Steam.

I will vote +1

Pro

Good sessions
Has a good amount of playtime on the server. (17 days)
Enforce rules

Cons
His chat

I think he can be a great admin on vsh.
His chat is a bit spam and binds but we can work on that.
He is a well known player on the server and i think he will fit in the vsh admin team.

Good luck
iceviet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread