Accepted admin application #29 #4 #19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ʀicky :3

- Name/nickname
₮฿฿ ƤƦƷ Ƥro Ʀicky :3 or Ricky in real life.

- Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:197588784

- Online times and timezone
(GMT+2)

- Do you have a microphone?
Yes, although i dont use it much.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I play on #29 #4 and i can also go for #19 even though i dont have the session for that yet

- Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Yes that would be no problem although i have most knowledge about the dodgeball server rules but i guess i can learn the other servers rules as well.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
None but im open for learning.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No but im ready to learn how it works.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Im a very active player, i love the dodgeball servers and i know most of the rules, however i often se other players break rules such as stealing and spaming chat/voice and i try to enforce the rules by telling them and reporting by /call but its not always that the admins are active so i wanna become one and help your team make the servers clean.

- What wil you do as Admin?
I wil make sure to let people know what they did wrong before punishing. when i have to punish people then ill use commands such as slay for stealers and gag for toxic behaivor, spaming chat/voice, kick is for worst cases of those who were allready warned, and ban is for the worst cases such as (hacking and bad racism) or for those who allready been warned multiple times.

-Stealing(ban)

1. Slay/warning
2.12/h
3. 1/d
4. 3/d
5. 1/w
6. 999999999min as trails can't perm ban

-spaming(gag/mute)

1. Warning
2. 6/h
3. 12/h
4. 24h
5. 2/w
6. perm

-orbiting(ban)

1. Warning
2. kick
3. 6/h
4. 12/h
5. 24/h
6. 1/w
7. 2/w
8. 999999999min as trails can't perm bad

-insults/racism(gag/mute)

1. Warning
2. 6/h
3. 12/h
4. 2/d
5. 1/w
6. 2/w
7. perm

-NSFW spray ban
1. perm

-Exploiting/Hacking(ban)

1. 12/h
2. 24/h
3. 2/d
4. 1/w
5. 999999999min as trails can't perm ban

bans[1]
comms[2]

I know i only have 19 hours on Panda #19 but ill get there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tolfx
Not 2, you got 5 = https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:197588784&Submit

Always nice to see players applying for dodgeball, and this app looks rather decent and looks good. But my only issues is with "- What wil you do as Admin?". You kinda just copied my app but changed it a little, which I don't really support. The section is about how YOU will enforce the rules and what you will do as an admin. But by just copying my punishments I used and removing the minutes, that doesn't really show how you would do it imo. So I would suggest you remake it and use your own words how you would enforce. Might be a bit hard now, but try to explain each section on the rules and explain how you would enforce it and etc.

Otherwise I don't really have a vote nor will I stay neutral, I'll give my real feedback when you've reworked with "- What wil you do as Admin?". If you don't I'll give a -1 sadly.. good luck.

Tagging EU dodgeball admins:
@Djusan
@Absinthe

• Agree
Reactions: Pricholas
(edit)
-what wil you do as admin

I wil try to help everyone as much as i can not only new players but also the old once. i wil let people know what they did wrong before punishing them. i wil be fair but also strict against all players. when im gonna punish someone ill use commands such as gag kick and ban. ban is for worst cases such as (hacking/bad case of racism) or (players with multiple warnings)

Hi! Nice to see an app for dodgeball team!

I have some issues with your app tho :

As tolfx said, you copied quite a lot of his app, that can reflect a lack of real interest in this. You have quite a lot of comms for spam and overuse of binds, I know it's been a while now and I hope it's stay like that.

Your session is good this month , but if we look since the reset you only have 64h30 on #29 (We can't really count like this, but it shows that you're not as activ as you said) and on #4 it's very recent too, you've been playing since quarantine but out of it your session is quite low
1595951340158.png
I want to be sure you'll be as activ as during quarantine/holidays because out of it it's not really enough in my opinion. (You can see sessions on #29 too, it's not very active until this month)
1595951539626.png
I'll stay neutral for now and I'll wait to see if your sessions are good now only because of holidays or because you are really dedicated to this :)

PS : To help me find you next time because you have a name too hard to find :
Hlstats #4
Hlstats #19
Hlstats #29

i have had breaks from the game because i played alot of other games at that time but i have come back and wil be more active again and ill get to the required houres and about tolfx's app i would have said alot of the same things im just not so good at explaining it but i know i should have used my own words way more so i edited it with only my words

tbh i didnt know it was after the reset i thought it was the general play time on the servers and i see now that i dont have the required play time on any of them and the only thing i have to say is that i wil get there

(edit)
-what wil you do as admin

I wil try to help everyone as much as i can not only new players but also the old once. i wil let people know what they did wrong before punishing them. i wil be fair but also strict against all players. when im gonna punish someone ill use commands such as gag kick and ban. ban is for worst cases such as (hacking/bad case of racism) or (players with multiple warnings)
I don't have much to say on this since It seems fine and good, and I hope you will do that if you get accepted. Your session is also good and you are enforcing the rules to others when they break them. So I'll just give my +1 and best of luck.

But I do wonder what Absinthe thinks about your appeal..

• Happy
Reactions: Ʀicky :3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread