Declined Admin Application, #27 CP_Orange (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imulion

Name/Nickname: Leon, Imulion

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:54689510

Who gave you permission to apply? Da Random did.

Online Times and timezone: I'm online from 16:00 to 21:00 CET on weekdays and almost the whole day on weekends. On weekdays it can be a little shorter because of my long on going school.

Do you have a Microphone?: I do have one and I use it frequently

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was first a Server Admin on the the GFL Gaming Community for about 9 month in which I worked my way up to a Server Manager. They closed their TF2 servers resulting in me loosing my Position.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I mostly play on CP_orange, but also a lot on MGE and War3Source.

Do you have experience administrating with SourceMod?: I do, I have set up myself a local server and also I had to get used to a lot of Plugins as my Server Manager Position, where I also learned a good understanding of the commands used to manage plugins and admins.

Why should we choose you?: Because I'm a Person who focuses on his duties and also takes every little job serious. Also I have a lot of experience as an admin and I know the work to do. Also there are a lot of times in which admins are not responding when there is someone insulting another person or if there is a hacker.

What will you do as Admin?: I will warn the People who are breaking the rules, but also punish them if they are breaking the rules after they have been warned or already punished. I will ban also those ,who are breaking rules multiple times. I will ban hackers only after I have carefully checked if they are hacking.

I think you should add more a bit on the "what would you do as an admin" over there, we don't clearly know how would you: Punish, << the length of it, And also, you do not need permission if you're above 15, adding more would let us know better about your actions and behavior as an admin.
Welp, As fanthom said ofc.

• Agree
Reactions: Bass and Imulion
Apart from the last section of the application it looks good. Would appreciate it if you could expand upon it a bit further.

• Agree
Reactions: SharpTips
Ok as you wanted me to expand on it

People who spam first warning after that I will mute/gag/silence them for 30 minutes after that I will warn them again if they won't stop and mute/gag/silence for a day
hackers will be banned permanently because people who actualy hack don't deserve a time ban.
in case of racism I will first try to find out if it's actually ment to be harmful or not after that I will decide going for either a gag/mute/silence after that didn't work and they keep being racist to other people I will ban them for 5 hours minimum depending on how harmful or many times he was being racist

For someone who has admin experience I'm surprised you don't know how to deal with a hacker properly. Maybe this community you were in didn't really take it's punishments seriously who knows but just banning them permanently does not cut it.
I only see 3 rule breaking punishments when you could of expanded on spawn camping and some more general rules. Something a little more personal to the servers you are interested in administrating.
Your chatlog is also not ideal. Most of the insults look like a joke to a friend it's not setting a good example. What's with the advertising of that youtube link?

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay.

Imulion has passed all the requirements.

Admins, please give a feedback on this app, if you know Imulion and play's with him/her. You have aleast 1 week.

Thank you.

Going to set this app on Hold.

We'll wait for Kevin to decide to accept you or not.

Not sure why the decision was to put this on hold ^^;

I've tagged it as under review. Not that it matters but since no one resides on orange no feedback is required so on hold isn't really needed just needs to be decided only by Kevin and me.

Reactions: Luigi123
declined due to not answering questions above aswell as pretty inactive here on the forums.
feel free to apply again once you've fixed that up aswell 1 month has passed; 17.06.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread