Invalid Admin Application #17 jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

William Hall

Name or Nickname: My name is William and my steam name is 98williamhall, and my steam account is superman9839.

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198357244396/

Online Times and Time zone: I'm usually online for at least 30mins to an hour(or more if I am not busy with work or class)on weekdays and Saturdays, sometimes on for Sundays. Central Time Zone UTC-06:00.

Microphone: I do have a mic, and use it mainly for being a guard/warden, and sometimes use it on red team.

Previous experience in being an Admin/Mod: I never been either one

Do I have any experience with SourceMod?: I believe I played on some Sourcemod servers before.

What servers am I mostly playing on?: I mostly play on the #17 jailbreak servers and sometimes the man vs. machines servers.

Why should I be chosen to be an Admin?: I played on servers with different admins so I know what you can and cannot do, I offer help to some of the new players who become warden for the first time. I tend to ask people to stop talking over the warden before they get muted or gag by the admin. I will answer people questions. Also, I've been told by different players, and some admins that I would make an great admin or moderator.

What am I going to do if I'm admin?: I like to give everyone a second chance to correct their wrong. I see a lot of people saying some very inappropriate language such as regarding ones race in chat/mic, I would give them a warning and if they continue to proceed to do wrong I will mute/gag them. I also been in servers where people become warden just to freekill to whole server, and I mean ever all the guards for at least two to three rounds and then leave I would be able to guard banned the right away. If I am unaware of what to do on a situation I have no problem to call for an experience admin and ask for their help on it.

If this application does not meet the requirements of becoming an admin, I understand and thank you for reading.

Have a goodnight,
William

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread