Declined Admin Application #16 2Fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fussica

- Your name and/or nickname
Fussica

- Your age
17 years old.

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:125226474

- Your general online times and your timezone
I'm pretty much online every day, my time zone is UTC +1.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I play on 2Fort #16 and i wish to apply there. In case of an report I'd take a look into other servers too if nesseary.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a working microphone although i dont use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've been an moderator in a TF2 server for few months then the server got abandoned by the owner.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I know some basic commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I'm very active most of the time so i could moderate the server actively. I'd happily do as much work as I need to, to keep the server safe and enjoyable to play on.

- Is your playtime on the server 3 days or more? (Required is 3 days of playtime overall on the server)
My playtime on the server is 13 days.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I'll always warn that specific person to let him know what he's doing is bad, if he/she wont listen I'll give them a suitable punishment.

Racism/Toxicity/Micspamming:

1. 240 minutes | 4 hour gag / mute.
2. 720 minutes | 12 hour gag / mute.
3. 1440 minutes | 1 day gag / mute.
4. 10080 minutes | 1 week gag / mute.
5. 43200 minutes | 1 month gag / mute.
6. 99999 | asking an admin for permanent.

Cheating

If I'll catch a cheater I'll ban them for 99999 minutes and I'll ask an admin to ban them permanently.

Inappropriate sprays

If I'll see an inappropriate spray I'll warn the person and ask them to change it, if they wont I'll kick them out of the server, if they'll rejoin and continue with it they'll recieve a sprayban.

Inappropriate objectors

If I'll see an inappropriate objector I'll ask the person to change it, if they wont change the objector I'll kick them and if they join back still with the objector I'll ban them.

So, some feedback on this, the application itself is quite short and not much effort has seemingly gone into making it, an example of this is on the "Why should we choose you to be part of our team?" section, where you barely wrote a single line. The punishment part is somewhat wrong but this should be taught to you later on by your mentor(s).

You've merely used the forums, which is a bit of a throwback for me because it doesn't show much involvement in the community nor really shows you help catch any rule-breakers we may not get to ourselves.

You are pretty active and have quite a lot of playtime as well, but as for your behaviour in-game, I do think you should show more maturity as from what I've seen there's a tad to improve in that aspect. I don't really have the chatlogs nor am I going to dive into them but from my personal experience with you, I do think there's room from improvement.

All-in-all, I don't think you are suitable for an admin position yet, so it's a -1 from me.

Although the feedback is negative we will be putting this application under review for further review at a later date. This is my fault but exam time is near and I don't have the time to look properly into applicants until after my exams but I don't want to leave applications in pending.

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck and make sure to constructively take feedback given in order to improve your chances.

• Friendly
Reactions: Fussica
sadly going to decline this allthought you can apply again in a month if you wish to do so; 24.02.2022.

• Friendly
Reactions: Fussica
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread