Declined Admin application #13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki.

Donator
Username
Loki.

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:438449938

Your age
I'm 15 years old.

Current playtime on relevant server(s)

72 hours.

Link to your Sourcebans record

Bans and Comms

Who gave you permission to apply?

Not relevant since I'm 15 years of age.

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report.

My primary server is FF2, but I could confidently go on any server (except maybe Jailbreak).

General online times & time zone

CEST (UTC+2)
On weekdays I can be online anywhere between 2 pm and 1 am and on weekends I can be online anywhere between 9 am and 12 pm.

Do you have a working microphone?

I do have a microphone.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I've a pretty decent amount of experience on games like Counter Strike 1.6 and a little on Counter Strike Source and none on Team Fortress 2, but I'd like to change that.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I don't have any experience with SourceMod but I learn fast especially things that I enjoy.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?

I think what makes me a suitable canditate is mostly my experience, but also that I'm on pretty often and when I'm on I don't see many Admins/Mods on. I'd like to change that, since rulebreakers are mostly on when no Admins are on the server and can be pretty toxic. In my times when I was an Admin I could get along with the community pretty well, especially the staff and there were never many complaints against me. Another reason is that I enjoy helping players and punishing rulebreakers that ruin the game. Last reason I'd say is that I always stick to one server for a long time and support it as much as I can and never abuse my powers.

Punishments:

(All punishments are in minutes and may depend on severity.)

Toxicity, Spam and Racism
Warning>30>240>360>Perm mute/gag if often enough.

Cheating
Perm ban + Proof

Scripting
60>360>720>Perm ban

Delaying as hale
Slay>Kick>60>120>Perm ban if often enough.

Sexual sprays/objectors
Warning>Kick>240>Perm spray ban/Perm ban

Ghosting
Warning>Kick>120>240>Perm ban

(If my punishments aren't satisfactory tell me, since I'm not very acquainted with your punishment rules.)

• Indifferent
  • Optimistic
Reactions: vinny and TRGGB2
I believe this is the applicant who had an admin application that got moved to 'eternal oblivion' (Admin reports) so we're unable to bring your first admin application back.
What Magglet's deleted comment was trying to point out is your session times.

You posted your first application somewhere on the 14th of March. Your session times then jump to 7 - 12 hours when your standard was 30min to 3 hours. Basically it's looks hour farming to meet application requirements.

Had this before and we don't automatically decline. We usually allow the admin team to vote and then make this a factor in the under review section of your application process.

I expect you to explain the jump as we can be mistaken or you can admit to the farming of hours. It's up to you but I would like your response @Loki from FF2 .

As for if this application is valid due to cooldown; I've realised we don't have a cooldown on invalid applications officially listed on the new template anymore. With no way Loki knowing if Gold's posted a response saying he had to wait 1 month, it's really fully our fault. I'll have to fix that up officially when I can.

Uni has been pretty demanding in terms of work lately and I’ve not had much time to get on, so I’ve never seen this applicant before. So right now I’m gonna have to say neutral for now.

• Friendly
Reactions: Loki. and Madact
Just an update about this since it's past the 2 week mark:

From what I've come up with, we will wait for @Monster 's feedback as they like to post public feedback but they just need some more time. It's crunch time here in the UK for university deadlines and exams coming up so both me and Monster are swamped!

As for Wasker... Either private or if he ever does become active he can post here if it's still open.
You'll at least get a response in month either from me or monster by this month about putting your application under review / feedback.

Appreciate the update.

I get that uni is tough and that you don't have much free time, so you don't need to worry yourself over keeping my application updated. I can wait as long as you need to decide on my application and won't bother you or anyone else about it.

I wish you luck on your exams.

Best regards,

Loki.

• Friendly
  • Funny
Reactions: fanthom and Madact
It's a most unfortunate the circumstances EU FF2 has fallen under but we can get by with other admins helping out where they can to mentor potential trial admins.
With no admin assigned to EU FF2 it's up to me to give feedback but I pretty much gave it when we had the little farming hours incident.

So I'll put this under review. If you aren't all ready, post player reports and help out where you can. Sure hope your chatlog is clean and your sessions are hopefully level now. I'll take a look at it during under review.

Any questions or inactivity during under review please message me via PM, steam or discord. Good luck ::):

Reactions: Aces
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread