Invalid Admin Application #09 Deathrun (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color code: Green = Questions/policies, Blue = Key Information in my answers, Purple = Links.

Username: Spaceblob11

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:451003995

Your age: 16

Current playtime on the relevant server(s):
I only play on deathrun #09, however, I would be willing to join any other server if someone were to report anything. My current playtime on Deathrun #09 as of now is 188:05:51 hours.

Link to your Sourcebans record:
(banned once for 8 hours).

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report: Deathrun #09 is my primary server, however as I said above, I would be willing to join any other server in the case of a report. I may not confidently know the rules on other servers but I am ready to learn!

General online times & time zone:
GMT+4, I am usually online from 10am - 10pm.

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do have a working microphone. I do not use it much, however. I will use it if needed.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
I have been a mod a total of three times over a variety of different platforms. These include: Discord, Minecraft, and I are also a (trial) moderator on a different tf2 server.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?: I think I might be a suitable candidate as I have (some) previous moderation experience and I am also very active on the server I am applying for, Deathrun #09, and, as of now, I know every rule on the server. If I were to see someone actively breaking the rules or get called from, !call, I would warn them a maximum of two times before kicking them/slaying them. If the person were to repeatedly break the rules even after a kick/slays and multiple punishments, I would ban them for 1 week. The ban time period would gradually increase after each ban. I am also ready to learn, for example, rules on other servers if needed!

My policies would be as followed. (In order)

Harassment: Warn(1), Warn(2), Kick, Ban (specified period depends on how bad the harassing was).
NSFW or not allowed spray: Warn(1), Warn(2), Spray ban.
Racism: Warn(1), Warn(2), Kick, Ban (1week, this will increase if they keep being racist even after the ban expires)
Cheating: Warn(1), Ban (1week). Only three chances before Perma/9999999999hrs ban.
Bhopping to skip traps (Deathrun #09 for example): Slay, Warn(1) if continued then kick if still continued then ban for 5 hours.
Teamkilling: Slay, Warn(1), kick if continued, ban if still continued for 5 hours.

Any other offenses will roughly follow this layout for me.

I hope you guys will choose me as a suitable candidate for becoming a trial mod! Thanks.

Attachments

• sig-557025-random.png
    sig-557025-random.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 146
(As for the ban I received a long time ago, I hope to keep it in the past as I can assure you that I will be working hard to never get a ban again. I know it may look bad or diminishing on my application but I have been trying to change my attitude overall so I never get a ban again. I hope this clears up the ban stuff) Thanks!! :D

Reactions: HorizonCookie
Deathrun is currently not open for admin applications. You'll have to get permission from a full gameserver admin from deathrun. Stabbin, Adoruby or Furken.

Invalid

• Informative
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread