Invalid Admin application #04 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kova

6QJ1Y9q.png
• Player's Statistic •
Nickname: Kova
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80883017

Timezone: Croatia shift it's GMT, GMT +1 (Summer), GMT +2 (Winter)

• In game statistic, gags and bans •
In-game stats
Chat

Gags
Bans

Comment:
  • Insulting a player gag happened long time ago and I remember that I was joking with a friend, we weren't insulting each other for real.
  • Racism gag; I don't honestly remember, but I can guarantee that I am not any type of racist, maybe I said something that sounds racist but I'm sure I didn't wanna offend anyone on racist way.
  • At the time I didn't know there are rules about stealing. After ban in 2015 I remember I left tf2.
  • I came back in 2016 and got banned again. After the ban I read the rules and since then I never stole a rocket on a purpose.
• Playtime and gameplay •
Playtime: I used to play a lot of dodgeball in the past. Over the time I started administrating in many other games and stopped playing here. Resigned in many games. I don't play a lot of team fortress at the moment but if I'd get a chance to be an administrator here, I'd improve my activity.
Gameplay: My statistics aren't so great because I always choose to play against proffesional players on the weaker team.

• Social media info •
Discord ID: 9397
Skype ID: kova.marin

I have and use microphone

• Previous admin experience •
Zc8b3HB.png

I was also a plugin developer for minecraft, pawn programmer for samp and web designer for some smaller servers.
I do not have any experience with SourceMod.

• Additional information •
I am part of many communities and I wanna be part of this one too.
If I get accepted as an administrator, I promise you that my activity on panda servers will be much much bigger.

~~~~~Punishments~~~~~
  1. Insult = Warning
  2. Spamming = Warning
  3. 2 Warnings = 30 minutes gag + 1 hr for every additional gag
  4. Blocking = slay
  5. Steal = slay
  6. 3 Slays = 1 hour ban + 6 hours for every additional ban
  7. Cheating = Longest ban possible
  8. Mic spamming = 1 hour mute

• Dislike
Reactions: Lighty
Status