Invalid Admin App (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterSenpai

Name / Nickname: Kuro - Richard in "Real Life"

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:131491718

Online Times: I Usually play from 3 PM - 11 PM (GMT +1 Time) on Week days, and on Weekends I play from 5 PM - 11 PM (Sometimes I do play other games just to relief, so its not 100%)

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, I do have a Microphone but I'm Perma muted (Already have an Appeal to remove it)

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I'm used to play on #05 VSH

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No I don't have any experience with SouceMod , but nothing that I cant learn from

Why should we choose you?: Well, I like to separate job from friends and family, I do speak English as my 2nd language fluently and Portuguese as my "Main", I have quite a lot of time to dedicate as an admin. I do have a few hours on my old account on this server:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36218538 (Old Account)

What will you do as Admin?:
Just make sure that no one will be disrespect the rules.

PS: Thank you for your time :)

So I think since you're permamuted your applications is deemed invalid, since you would still need to wait 1.5 months before applying.

You may not have any active bans or blocks 1.5 months months prior to your application. Seeing how long your mute has been in place you may apply again if your appeal gets accepted. I'll mark this as invalid for now.
Little sidenote: For your next application you should extend on your answers, especially the "What will you do" part. Look at accepted applications to get feeling of what is roughly expected :)

• Informative
Reactions: Teddi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread